What do you want to see next for Fighter Kevin Lee?

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Mo town phenom is in a slump folks. What do you want to see for Kevin next?

- Retirement
- Move to Bellator
- "That date with Usman"
- Mike Perry
- Loser goes home match vs Ferguson or Cowboy
- Michael Johnson
- Al Iaquinta trilogy

Personally, I’d like to see the lame meme of his name die. But, I’m surrounded by 13 year olds.. So I guess it is what it is. Congratulations. Grade 9 will probably be pretty cool for you.

5626443A-418C-420F-912E-13624FFA3543.gif
He still has the style to beat Khabib. Fuck it, give him Khabib.

Pay GSP to teach him stuff like look down and kick him in da 'ead.

I’d like to see him stick around at WW and be apart of more fun fights.

If I was his friend I’d tell him to start making an exit plan because these WW’s are packing too much power and this will end badly.

I was begging Lee to just ride out the end of round 2, accept a 1-1 fight going into the third. Instead he tries to exchange and gets concussed going into the third round, putting himself in the worst possible scenario.

The talent and growth is there, he looked good, he’s getting better. But his name means he isn’t getting too many easy matchups, so start saving money because there’s no guarantee you’ll be on the roster a year or two from now.

He should’ve dropped all that muscle to help make the cut to 155lb easier a few years back, we all know he can’t contend for a title in the WW division, he’s not big enough and doesn’t have power,speed, or a skill set to help offset the size discrepancies.

Last edited:
All jokes aside

We'll see how he handles this loss, taking an L vs a fighter like Rodriguez is not good, with all due respect for Rod.
After he lost to do Bronx he said he wanted a long time off, saying that before the injuries.
FKL is hard to predict.

He is adamant that he doesn't want to cut to 55. He should but he doesn't want to.

He prbly wants to stay in the UFC cuz he thinks hes the greatest thing and Bellator is not that.

Its clear that guys with superior boxing, who are big and have some TDD are trouble for him.

He needs to just get a favorable matchup, if he can vs a big name to get his confidence up. But after looking at the roster list at 170 I cant find any fighters that are both.

I guess Who knows??

And at this point who cares really

It's crazy he's only 28. He needs a lower guy to style on. I know UFC hates tune up fights but he really needs one in the worst way.

Honestly the Perry fight would be perfect for him, but Perry probably doesn't want it. He's one loss from being cut, he needs to be choosy on his next fight.

Perry would be a really fun match up and seems to make sense.

Give him a can to beat it was also funny how he thought he won the fight

Keep him around for the laughs. If he stays at WW give him Mike Perry

Back