What game series would you like to see make a comeback?

I'd chop a ball off for a new silent hill and a new Dino crisis.

I'd also love a sequel to Illbleed from the dream cast. One weird game that I just love for some reason.

Marvel Heroes
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (3 is not too old but seems devs have abandoned with no news)
Monster Rancher (not mobile/ports)

Closest you can get

I liked and beat the game but didn't think it really felt like Ninja Gaiden. It did its own thing.

CyberShadow was closer and I highly recommend it:

It felt a little more like the NES game Shadow of the Ninja though. Nothing has come close to the speed and fast twitch of Ninja Gaiden.

I liked and beat the game but didn't think it really felt like Ninja Gaiden. It did its own thing.

CyberShadow was closer and I highly recommend it:

It felt a little more like the NES game Shadow of the Ninja though. Nothing has come close to the speed and fast twitch of Ninja Gaiden.

I wonder if they would have the balls to make it anywhere remotely as hard as those first few NES games. Hardcores would love it,but the conditioned casual gamers of today would go livid.

NHL Hitz
Mutant league football
Twisted metal

Canon Fodder
Dungeon Keeper
Alundra
Shinobi
Tenchu

Actually Tenchu should only be attempted if they are willing to top the second game. 1 was dull and 3 was lifeless. Tenchu 2's plot was crazy complex

Primal Rage

Demon's Crest

Last edited:
I'd chop a ball off for a new silent hill and a new Dino crisis.

I'd also love a sequel to Illbleed from the dream cast. One weird game that I just love for some reason.

Well there is a new Silent Hill, and apparently a Silent Hill 2 remake on the way.

Give me one good fucking predator game

Severance: Blade Of Darkness REMAKE would be awesome. All these Dark Souls fanboys would love it.

Jagged Alliance. Always Jagged Alliance.

4c6bebd808b49ece5f73e3e960fd4e4ff5da8828fd362591a772fd4ff3a2f7b2_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg

Back