What happened to Ikram Aliskerov?

Adamant__

More Blood, More Tracks
@Brown
Reaction score
Been a while and haven't heard anything from him. He got signed, right? He would be a great addition to MW and has a good chance of becoming champion. And he only lost to Khamzat. You can do the rematch in the future. A lot of opportunities.

Yes, he got signed back in September but as far as I’m aware no indication of when he may make his debut. Potentially exciting addition though, looking forward to seeing what he can do.

Been a while and haven't heard anything from him. He got signed, right? He would be a great addition to MW and has a good chance of becoming champion. And he only lost to Khamzat. You can do the rematch in the future. A lot of opportunities.

He is a good fighter but saying he has a good chance of becoming champion is wildly inaccurate.

Last edited:
He is a good fighter but saying he has a good chance of becoming is wildly inaccurate.
It's not tho, it's about the matchups. I can see him struggle against Whittaker but I still think he has a good chance. And I think he can beat Alex and Izzy comfortably. He has mad credentials. MW is shit when it comes to grappling.

It's not tho, it's about the matchups. I can see him struggle against Whittaker but I still think he has a good chance. And I think he can beat Alex and Izzy comfortably. He has mad credentials. MW is shit when it comes to grappling.

How does Aliskerov beat Adesanya comfortably?

I haven't watched an Aliskerov fight in a while but his grappling never stood out to me as overly dominant. He is a strong dude but I don't know how much better his grappling is than someone like Jun Yong Park who isn't even a Top 25 MW.

How does Aliskerov beat Adesanya comfortably?

I haven't watched an Aliskerov fight in a while but his grappling never stood out to me as overly dominant. He is a strong dude but I don't know how much better his grappling is than someone like Jun Yong Park who isn't even a Top 25 MW.
He's a 4 time Combat Sambo World Champion. How can you compare him to someone like Jun Yong Park lol. Who did Izzy beat that had great grappling? Brunson and Vettori lol. What a joke. And grandpa Romero who never even uses his wrestling.

Once he got the guy he was versing on dwcs to the ground he subbed him quickly but it took him a few struggled attempts to get him there in the first place. Can't see how he beats Adesanya right now. Alex sure but multiple people could probably grapple Alex in MW

He's a 4 time Combat Sambo World Champion. How can you compare him to someone like Jun Yong Park lol. Who did Izzy beat that had great grappling? Brunson and Vettori lol. What a joke. And grandpa Romero who never even uses his wrestling.

Then reigning HW Combat Sambo World Champion Maxwell Nana was submitted in his MMA debut last summer.

Combat sambo success often means nothing in MMA.

Then reigning HW Combat Sambo World Champion Maxwell Nana was submitted in his MMA debut last summer.

Combat sambo success often means nothing in MMA.

Lol one odd example. Why don't you mention Khabib? Some people call him the GOAT.

Islam is the current UFC LW champ. Amasov is the current Bellator WW champ and undefeated.

sambo champs get fed to bjj guys to showcase their grappling in one fc. Vettori was nogi worlds brown belt bronze medalist. Put some respect on his name.

Lol one odd example. Why don't you mention Khabib? Some people call him the GOAT.

Islam is the current UFC LW champ. Amasov is the current Bellator WW champ and undefeated.
Isn't that the point? Some sambo champions have done very well in MMA and others haven't like that example. You should say why you think Ikram can beat Adesanya instead of just saying he is a sambo champion. I haven't seen his previous fights but this 4x sambo champion was -600 over some random dwcs guy who he struggled to take down and his striking looked a bit iffy

He's good, but I think he was probably only the 5th or so best middleweight in Russia when he got signed.

He's good, but I think he was probably only the 5th or so best middleweight in Russia when he got signed.
Who are the four middleweights better than him? Since this guy has a lot of hype.

so three guys, all of whom train in america lol

French mma fighter Sebastian Libebe is 0-3 in mma. In Combat Sambo he took Silver in World Championships in 2008, 2011 and 2014.

What?

Wait I think it's a joke about the names and pronouncing them. I'm a bit slow tonight.
FqEirb4XwBoBHTL.jpg

Back