What has the world economic forum accomplished?

They have accomplished in making things worse for the average people by tying corporate interests with governmental organizations. Even Wikipedia has a huge section on the criticism of the group (of course that section is being labeled as "This section may lend undue weight to certain ideas, incidents, or controversies."

Conspiracy theories , posts in the war zone and alot of things that make me go "....what the fuck, fuck these guys"

You will eat ze bugs

d479fb9a14f3e41e17032adf0d7a3a3b468b056fd1a91d4fe3fd9e8b09e88a0f_1.webp

What does the WEF actually do?
So the WEF actually just helps the mega rich get richer. I don’t know the specifics but it’s basically just one big rich people club where they utilize connections and such to gain more money and power. The conspiracy people hang onto their every word like “eat ze bugs” or “own nothing” but really it’s just them virtue signaling that they have solutions for poor people but they really don’t. They aren’t actually evil in the sense that they are globalists trying to destroy the world or whatever. They are just old money who are so out of touch that they make stupid fucking articles on how they have ideas to save the planet and help poor people. No one actually has any actual solution on poverty. Eating bugs is just a ridiculous suggestion and no one is gonna make you do that

So the WEF actually just helps the mega rich get richer. I don’t know the specifics but it’s basically just one big rich people club where they utilize connections and such to gain more money and power. The conspiracy people hang onto their every word like “eat ze bugs” or “own nothing” but really it’s just them virtue signaling that they have solutions for poor people but they really don’t. They aren’t actually evil in the sense that they are globalists trying to destroy the world or whatever. They are just old money who are so out of touch that they make stupid fucking articles on how they have ideas to save the planet and help poor people. No one actually has any actual solution on poverty. Eating bugs is just a ridiculous suggestion and no one is gonna make you do that

Ok cool, you’re actually just a fucking moron.

Shrimp and lobster are pretty much bugs.

I'm sure you'll--er... I mean we... will get used to it

I'm not bothered much by the eat bugs part...if its nutrious, clean and nice I'll try

But it's alot of the other weird things they say that bothers me a bit

Back