What has the world economic forum accomplished?

-false flag in the next year with globalists fear mongering about cyber attacks in 2024

-any "cyber attack" wink wink done against critical system in the US (banking, nuclear, water, internet in general) will be blamed on iran, russia, china, whoever regardless of any evidence then used to manufacture consent to censor the internet and bring out digital ID

-not surprising, these twats have been talking about this for a while

Funny enough I watched a video of that guy earlier today about a Lockheed Martin whistle-blower and s ufo fire fight.

I laughed and couldn't believe it

Make of it what you will

Last week, comercialization of crickets as food was legally aproved in my country lol
They recently opened a cricket processing factory about an hour and a half down the way from us in london ontario. Sustainable protein is the buzzword they use. Eery stuff.

are these the same guys who hosted some kind of international climate conference and joe biden fell asleep during it?

oh nevermind. just looked it up. that was the COP not the WEF.

_121308568_p0b1pkl7.jpg

They recently opened a cricket processing factory about an hour and a half down the way from us in london ontario. Sustainable protein is the buzzword they use. Eery stuff.
I always wondered, if climate change is all a hoax, then why do they want us all to have to eat crickets, its pointless and must just be for jokes...but then i remembered our overlords are secretly lizards and it makes perfect sense!!

I always wondered, if climate change is all a hoax, then why do they want us all to have to eat crickets, its pointless and must just be for jokes...but then i remembered our overlords are secretly lizards and it makes perfect sense!!

you know, i never even thought about it that way before. i think you're probably on to something.

"He said that some of the preparedness responses could include an early-warning system, organizing supply chains and advancing research and development to test drugs. Primary health care would need to be looked at, too, given that wealthy countries did not fare well during COVID, since they struggled with basics like contact tracing."

“The main goal of this treaty would be to foster an all-of-government and all-of-society approach, strengthening national, regional and global capacities and resilience to future pandemics,” a statement put out by two dozen heads of state reads.

“This includes greatly enhancing international co-operation to improve, for example, alert systems, data-sharing, research and local, regional and global production and distribution of medical and public health countermeasures such as vaccines, medicines, diagnostics and personal protective equipment.”

-enhancing "contact tracing in wealthy countries" (so break the west and make it like china)
-"all-of-government approach" (ie. a totalitarian)...scratch that "all-of-society approach" (government + corporate collusion)
-"international co-operation for distribution of vaccines (ie. all treaty states have vaccine requirements for INCOMING travelers that lets them bypass the constitutions of the countries they're coming from)

haul these fucking people off to prison and give them a life sentence.

we warned you about these globalists, and you called us conspiracy theory nazis while bending over for them. the branch covidian bootlickers are just as bad as they are, backstabbing their fellow man for a pat on the back by these stalin and mao wannabes.

Back