What has the world economic forum accomplished?

"World Government Summit". World government? There's a WORLD GOVERNMENT?? <Lmaoo>

Uniparty Yuri-bot NPC shills:

"What do you mean by globalists?"
"What do you mean by they? Who is they?"
"What's globalist mean?"
"Stop iT. GLobalism is an AnTi-sEMITic sluR, u nAzi"

Uncle Scwab: Ze Vorld Economic Forum is proud to be a cofounder of this event"

When are the warnings of a global totalitarian police state going to stop being a "conspiracy theory"?

The anointed always feel as though they are the most capable entity to make up rules for the masses. They are not.

Teflon prophets incapable of being wrong as Thomas Sowell refers to them in Visions of the Annoited.

I have been trying very hard to see what these people in the WEF have accomplished. I haven't found anything.

Something actually tangible besides wasting millions of dollars and having unqualified people take a microphone.

Put your Meatball Ron avatar back on coward

you guys should stop looking at these buffoons
they're nowhere near the real power structures
at best they're adjacent to some manipulative interests that require a visible manifestation as a decoy.

Nothing.
Hopefully it stays that way. None of their ideas will be good for the greater good of humanity.

So the WEF actually just helps the mega rich get richer. I don’t know the specifics but it’s basically just one big rich people club where they utilize connections and such to gain more money and power. The conspiracy people hang onto their every word like “eat ze bugs” or “own nothing” but really it’s just them virtue signaling that they have solutions for poor people but they really don’t. They aren’t actually evil in the sense that they are globalists trying to destroy the world or whatever. They are just old money who are so out of touch that they make stupid fucking articles on how they have ideas to save the planet and help poor people. No one actually has any actual solution on poverty. Eating bugs is just a ridiculous suggestion and no one is gonna make you do that
Excuse me? I have the solution

They're the good guys. They're going to save the planet from the weather being mean.

They just require you to hand over your money and freedom to do so.

The grotesque face of crazy kamala will hopefully have more of an impact on who you should vote for in the next election.
Just admit that you finally realized that having Ronnie Meatballs dressed like the Terminator was astonishingly fucking lame and stupid.

Just admit that you finally realized that having Ronnie Meatballs dressed like the Terminator was astonishingly fucking lame and stupid.

It was cool!

Symbolism is important. The meatball man metaphorically taking back our country from woke, incompetent buffoons. I am all for it.

I consider the PR move that uber rich scum made up to pretend they take decisions or even do "controversial" proposals on broad daylight

I doubt the real bad shit is being discussed there

"it's not happening"
"if you mention globalist you're a nazi"

@jefferz

this is the type of world that's being planned, where unelected globalists no one voted for and who have no standing get to dictate national policies while circumventing laws and the constitution. it's election season and the next pandemic should be arriving soon. can't wait for the UN and the WHO to force vaccines, digital ID, digital passports, central bank digital currency, and social credit and the globalist cunts in the biden administration and the GOP will support it. just a conspiracy, amirite???

United Nations set to call on Americans to reduce meat consumption​

"it's not happening"
"if you mention globalist you're a nazi"

@jefferz

this is the type of world that's being planned, where unelected globalists no one voted for and who have no standing get to dictate national policies while circumventing laws and the constitution. it's election season and the next pandemic should be arriving soon. can't wait for the UN and the WHO to force vaccines, digital ID, digital passports, central bank digital currency, and social credit and the globalist cunts in the biden administration and the GOP will support it. just a conspiracy, amirite???

United Nations set to call on Americans to reduce meat consumption​

rap-dave-chappelle-show.gif

Back