What has Trump done to you (Left WR Posters) personally through his legislation

1.) Poor understanding of the constitution
(serious disrespect for things like civil liberties (see expansion of libel laws, statements impugning due process, etc, duties to prisoners), separation of powers (see interactions with the judicial branch), lack of understanding of limitations on executive, lack of respect for federalism

2.) Ineffective Leader:
If people you appointed and have the ability to fire/replace are fucking up badly enough that you need to criticize them in public, that reflects on you. And if there's an issue you care about, you should do more than give a speech.

Also, some of those people have been seriously underqualified.

3.) Bad at healthcare reform
Spoke about how he was going to improve healthcare, supported a bill making it worse in every conceivable way, wobbled between lukewarm support and opposition, then ranted about the senate's failure to pass the bill.

4.) Sloppy populism -> inconsistent positions. Simaltaneously supported isolationism and more vigorous military involvement.

5.) Military involvement: Even before the troop surge, he was much more willing to approve high risk actions than was Obama. Markedly more drone strikes than before, and much higher civilian casualties. Also appears to be true for SF operations.

6.) Pettiness
I assume nobody denies this.

7.) Erosion of policies and programs I like. NOAA, EPA, loosening restrictions on banks, etc. Several appointees to departments for no reason other than retarding their function. Others (Sessions) have shitty policy.

Last edited:
He did condemn their actions, many times

The outrage was that he also condemned ANTIFA instead of only condemning one side

Non Americans who don't know shit while also pretending to know more than Americans are very annoying

<TrumpWrong1>

The problem was he tried to equate the two initially, then when asked about white nationalists specifically he said nothing and left the room.

Then two days later he condemned white nationalists specifically, then the following day he went back to equating the two.

You can blame both sides for causing the problem, but when you equate Nazis with any other group, that's a problem.

Nazis are uniquely vile. The fact that he needed his hand held by the media and his administration and Congress to get to that point is just embarrassing really.

Throwing a wrench in a ton of tech companies pipeline and scheduling by trying to implement a travel ban with no notice. Leaving programmers, PM's, engineers, sales people stranded or unable to go client sites.

I'm far from a leftist but I have no clue how anyone could support Trump. He's done zero with a republican dominated government. Pro wrestling promos and a fragile ego is the only thing he's delivering and still has your support?

Don't bother replying to the OP. It's blatantly being dishonest because TS knows Trump hasn't signed any legislation because not even his own party can pass his shit ideas. Outside if EO's Trump is the most ineffective president any of us will ever see.

1. Incompetent
2. Lack of knowledge in all things related to his job
3. Narcissistic
4. Bad policy
5. Can't keep people in his administration from quitting or turning on him.
6. Can't make a deal with people within his own party.
7. Gets butthurt about EVERYTHING

Do you really think the Kkk with 8000 members is his base? You lefties are easily led. Sheep.

No, but I think there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of people with KKK-like beliefs that do make up his base.

There are people that believe anywhere from 99% to 1% of what the KKK believes, and those people all voted for Trump.

I think the racially charged rhetoric of not just this subforum, but Sherdog in general, is pretty good evidence of that.

Or you know... a president who is afraid to alienate his KKK voter base by condemning their actions.

But no.. let's go around pretending that it's just because he is non-PC...

You do trumptards have even a tiny shred of integrity left?

Yeah, all like 8k members of the KKK in the country. The logic fails that the left is capable of never cease to astound me.

No, but I think there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of people with KKK-like beliefs that do make up his base.

There are people that believe anywhere from 99% to 1% of what the KKK believes, and those people all voted for Trump.

I think the racially charged rhetoric of not just this subforum, but Sherdog in general, is pretty good evidence of that.

ROFL. You should change your name, dude.

They didn't get what they wanted after 8 years of being coddled. Thats exactly what it is. Just like when you take a 3 year old shopping and don't buy him that toy he wanted.

You don't think it's weird that you guys ask these questions over and over, get real answers over and over, then pretend not to know the answers?

Good solid thread.

Approve.

I will when you start making posts that don't suck.

Your posts to thanks ratio is atrocious.

1.) I think you meant "likes"

2.) I had roughly 13,000 posts before the "like" feature was available.

3.) this post just proved my point. A rational person would have not considered a "like burn" something an adult would have gotten upset about, and also would have taken the relative newness of the like button into account before attempting to make such a lame and easily refuted attempt at an insult.

But to the actual point of what your original post, the Left has gone to such extremes to label everyone that doesn't agree with them either a White Supremacist or a Nazi that when actual Nazis start marching around the country, few people pay much attention to it because you've made the word "Nazi" a meaningless word much the way you've made "racism" meaningless.

1.) I think you meant "likes"

2.) I had roughly 13,000 posts before the "like" feature was available.

3.) this post just proved my point. A rational person would have not considered a "like burn" something an adult would have gotten upset about, and also would have taken the relative newness of the like button into account before attempting to make such a lame and easily refuted attempt at an insult.

But to the actual point of what your original post, the Left has gone to such extremes to label everyone that doesn't agree with them either a White Supremacist or a Nazi that when actual Nazis start marching around the country, few people pay much attention to it because you've made the word "Nazi" a meaningless word much the way you've made "racism" meaningless.

We both had accounts before the like system was in place and we both had the same amount of time to accrue likes.

Your posts just suck.

Each side has racists.
But I would easily say that the left is far more racist than the trump voters. And they are vocal about it too. Especially toward white males.

So? We both had access to the likes system for the same amount of time, the amount of posts before that is irrelevant.

So... you're priding yourself on meaningless sherdog likes? Congrats dude. You've also managed to generate more posts in not quite 4 years here than I have in 7. Looks like you're all over the place. But since this seems to be some sort of source of pride for you.... Congratulations on your number of likes?

Each side has racists.
But I would easily say that the left is far more racist than the trump voters.

That's only true because there are many more people that don't support Trump than support him.

I'm far from a leftist but I have no clue how anyone could support Trump. He's done zero with a republican dominated government. Pro wrestling promos and a fragile ego is the only thing he's delivering and still has your support?
The idea that it's only people on the left who have a problem with him is so ridiculous following the past couple of weeks that it's hard for me to take any statement including that implication as anything other than dishonest.

I mean, were all those CEOs who decided to distance themselves from him leftists? I know someone else here has already made this point, and yet here we are again seeing someone pretend that it's just crazy liberals who have a problem with Trump.

Back