What has Trump done to you (Left WR Posters) personally through his legislation

Notice who liked this post, and who in turn is liking @Rational Poster's posts. For a dude who claims that likes are an odd thing for an adult to be concerned about, you're pretty focused in on it.

No one else wrote an essay defending their low like posts. YOU did that. Own it and move on. You obviously care about it a lot to write an essay while other people goof on you.

Why bother? They'll be as terrible as your main account.

So basically between these two accounts you can't actually respond to any of my arguments, so you've degenerated to talking about likes. Got it dude. Adult behavior and whatnot.

So basically between these two accounts you can't actually respond to any of my arguments, so you've degenerated to talking about likes. Got it dude. Adult behavior and whatnot.

lol lies and false accusations is all you have. If you think we are the same account then report it. Then you can get spanked with the truth by a mod, which seems to be pretty common among Trump bots here.

Notice who liked this post, and who in turn is liking @Rational Poster's posts. For a dude who claims that likes are an odd thing for an adult to be concerned about, you're pretty focused in on it.

Oh and I went and gave one of your posts a like to make you feel better.

I'm like the Oprah of likes now. Giving likes to the less fortunate.

t
The idea that it's only people on the left who have a problem with him is so ridiculous following the past couple of weeks that it's hard for me to take any statement including that implication as anything other than dishonest.

I mean, were all those CEOs who decided to distance themselves from him leftists? I know someone else here has already made this point, and yet here we are again seeing someone pretend that it's just crazy liberals who have a problem with Trump.

I would say the majority of republicans are extremely against him but are doing the best they can to tow party solidarity -- even though many high ranking people are coming out against him. The biggest joke is that Trump portrays himself as anti establishment but goes ape shit with the broken ego syndrome when someone does not side with him with unquestioned loyalty -- the right loves to view themselves as stoic, independent rebels but Trump supporters are willing to bend the knee without question to a fraud. I mean the dems hold no majority, are extremely divided on the future vision of the party and he still cant pass his tax reform?

Single digit IQ fucking poster you are

You people have no grasp of nuance do you? If your wife(assuming you have one) asked you if you're having an affair and you wait an entire day to tell her that you don't, wtf would her reaction be? Such shitty disingenuous arguments.

If I were you I'd report you for trolling and thread derailing. But I'm not.

If you were me you'd know I don't actually report anyone just make people think I do.

Also this thread sucks anyway, it's much more entertaining now.

If I were you I'd report you for trolling and thread derailing. But I'm not.

This thread is completely dishonest from the get go.

"What legislation do you dislike from this guy who hasn't signed any legislation"

<Kpop775><Kpop775><Kpop775><Aug3>

This thread is completely dishonest from the get go.

"What legislation do you dislike from this guy who hasn't signed any legislation"

<Kpop775><Kpop775><Kpop775><Aug3>

I liked how Congress made Trump eat his brussel sprouts with the Russian sanctions.

I liked how Congress made Trump eat his brussel sprouts with the Russian sanctions.

Fried brussels sprouts are pretty good. A local restaurant has them as an appetizer with some sea salt, cracked black pepper and fried shallots. Garnished with banana pepper rings.

Fried brussels sprouts are pretty good. A local restaurant has them as an appetizer with some sea salt, cracked black pepper and fried shallots. Garnished with banana pepper rings.

I'm talking about the nasty boiled ones grandmas eat.

I guess he didn't appreciate the like I gave him.

I'm sure @lfd0311 is just "busy" "doing his job" and "banging a 10"

He didn't actually get flustered and log off.

No, I wasn't doing anything near that awesome. You two were occupying my time through the important tasks of eating a peanut butter sandwich and shitting. I'll be disappearing again now. Glad my absence could fluster you so. I'll be going now, and I won't be concerned with why you're saying while I'm gone. Be sure to make more alt accounts to like your comments while I'm gone.

No, I wasn't doing anything near that awesome. You two were occupying my time through the important tasks of eating a peanut butter sandwich and shitting. I'll be disappearing again now. Glad my absence could fluster you so. I'll be going now, and I won't be concerned with why you're saying while I'm gone. Be sure to make more alt accounts to like your comments while I'm gone.

Peanut butter is the best, but I've gone keto so I haven't had one in like 3 months :(

Were you eating it WHILE you were pooping? If so that's pretty cool. Multi tasking mofo you.

I gave your post a like for the peanut butter.

Back