What has Trump done to you (Left WR Posters) personally through his legislation

No, I wasn't doing anything near that awesome. You two were occupying my time through the important tasks of eating a peanut butter sandwich and shitting. I'll be disappearing again now. Glad my absence could fluster you so. I'll be going now, and I won't be concerned with why you're saying while I'm gone. Be sure to make more alt accounts to like your comments while I'm gone.

I liked this post for you even though it sucks.

Feel better.

I liked this post for you even though it sucks.

Feel better.

I would if I was actually still on sherdog to read your post and then respond to it, but I'm not, I had to go and do some shit and I'm not on sherdog anymore, Remember? Jesus, learn to read.

Peanut butter is the best, but I've gone keto so I haven't had one in like 3 months :(

Were you eating it WHILE you were pooping? If so that's pretty cool. Multi tasking mofo you.

I gave your post a like for the peanut butter.

Consecutive activities. I'm not a fucking animal.

What a garbage speech. He spent half attacking the media and the rest attacking Democrats and the filibuster.

He claims to unite the country but every word out of his mouth divides.

I would if I was actually still on sherdog to read your post and then respond to it, but I'm not, I had to go and do some shit and I'm not on sherdog anymore, Remember? Jesus, learn to read.

I thought you already left.

he leftist victim mentality and race cards at opportune times is counter preductive. They use voilence to act as the voice of anti violence. They smash universities and block free speech in universities such as Berkeley that started as a free speech venue. They block Richard Dawkins, a scientist of reason and human rights. They are at war with any voice opposing theirs.

The left are just as bad as the right in such regards. They use the excuse of a noble cause. Sickening. let's look at communism for a second. The underlying thesis of communism is that revolt must always be a step away. That is the status quo in that ideleogy. Some leftist grouos are actually terrorist groups.

Lastly re statues they were up for centuries. Why now? Opportunists. 65% what them up. Touch my statue you get punched in the ugly face.

he leftist victim mentality and race cards at opportune times is counter preductive. They use voilence to act as the voice of anti violence. They smash universities and block free speech in universities such as Berkeley that started as a free speech venue. They block Richard Dawkins, a scientist of reason and human rights. They are at war with any voice opposing theirs.

The left are just as bad as the right in such regards. They use the excuse of a noble cause. Sickening. let's look at communism for a second. The underlying thesis of communism is that revolt must always be a step away. That is the status quo in that ideleogy. Some leftist grouos are actually terrorist groups.

Lastly re statues they were up for centuries. Why now? Opportunists. 65% what them up. Touch my statue you get punched in the ugly face.

lol centuries.

Getting paid for is what I call winning. You'd know that if you had a job.

I'm at my job too, I'm just not a barbarian, I wait to go home to shit.

I'm on one of my two personal work PCs, not on my cell phone like you.

So you too are on the butthurt train for no reason? Word. I thought you were above that.

Dude, his only defensible policies are either completed (withdrawal from TPP) or he went back on (reducing lobbyist influence in government, raising the marginal tax rate and closing tax loopholes, funding infrastructure).

All of his other policies are demonstrably unhelpful or damaging long-term, from financial deregulation, to environmental deregulation, to shifting the tax burden off the rich and onto the middle class, to defunding green technology, to reversing net neutrality, to raising military spending, to stripping healthcare from millions to grant tax breaks to the rich and profit increases to insurance providers. The list goes on and on. The GOP's only actual policy principle post-1980 has been bootlicking the ultra-rich in whatever way possible, and Trump has degenerated into a rank-and-file Republicans.

Honestly, do you support any of those indefensible policies? How many times do they need to be discussed before you credit them as bona fide policy grievances and drop this whole "they actually like him but THEY ARE PC" shtick?

I'm at my job too, I'm just not a barbarian, I wait to go home to shit.

I'm on one of my two personal work PCs, not on my cell phone like you.

1.) I'm on a computer too.

2.) I'm sure your phone autocorrected "likes" to "thanks". Posting from your phone totally wasn't responsible for that at all.

3.) Stop pretending like you work. I've been here for 7 years and spend a good a bunch of my work time here. You've been able to surpass my post count in not quite 4 years. Can you ever stop outing yourself? Wait, all those threads you start in Mayberry are obviously adding to your post count, my bad, forgot.

Lastly, why do keep directing posts to someone who hasn't responded to your last posts? I'm not here, remember? I couldn't have responded to your posts, so this weird one sided conversation you insist on having with someone who isn't even responding to your posts shows what a pathetic little nerd in need of other people's attention you really are. Now stop tagging me in this thread. I'm not on sherdog right now and I'll read all of your posts when I get here later on today.

Dude, his only defensible policies are either completed (withdrawal from TPP) or he went back on (reducing lobbyist influence in government, raising the marginal tax rate and closing tax loopholes, funding infrastructure).

All of his other policies are demonstrably unhelpful or damaging long-term, from financial deregulation, to environmental deregulation, to shifting the tax burden off the rich and onto the middle class, to defunding green technology, to reversing net neutrality, to raising military spending, to stripping healthcare from millions to grant tax breaks to the rich and profit increases to insurance providers. The list goes on and on. The GOP's only actual policy principle post-1980 has been bootlicking the ultra-rich in whatever way possible, and Trump has degenerated into a rank-and-file Republicans.

Honestly, do you support any of those indefensible policies? How many times do they need to be discussed before you credit them as bona fide policy grievances and drop this whole "they actually like him but THEY ARE PC" shtick?

ROOOOFFFLLL. What?!! Are you high? Shifting the tax burden off of the rich onto the Middle Class? Where have you been for the last 8 years?

1.) I'm on a computer too.

2.) I'm sure your phone autocorrected "likes" to "thanks". Posting from your phone totally wasn't responsible for that at all.

3.) Stop pretending like you work. I've been here for 7 years and spend a good a bunch of my work time here. You've been able to surpass my post count in not quite 4 years. Can you ever stop outing yourself? Wait, all those threads you start in Mayberry are obviously adding to your post count, my bad, forgot.

Lastly, why do keep directing posts to someone who hasn't responded to your last posts? I'm not here, remember? I couldn't have responded to your posts, so this weird one sided conversation you insist on having with someone who isn't even responding to your posts shows what a pathetic little nerd in need of other people's attention you really are. Now stop tagging me in this thread. I'm not on sherdog right now and I'll read all of your posts when I get here later on today.

^^^
This guy is all like,

:rustled:

If it doesn't affect you in your personal life, how can you possibly give a shit??

Right-wingers gonna right wing I guess. They simply cannot wrap their heads around the notion of caring about anything other than themselves. This actually explains a lot.

ROOOOFFFLLL. What?!! Are you high? Shifting the tax burden off of the rich onto the Middle Class? Where have you been for the last 8 years?

Have you read.....anything about his tax proposals? Did you read the AHCA?

Like, this isn't really a debate. The fact that you find it so funny is kind of frightening.

And, yeah, Obama continued the Bush tax cuts and by no mean shifted enough revenue responsibility onto the highest brackets. Even if other proposals, such as the ACA, disproportionately burdened the rich, the middle class still pays far more than its fair share in comparison. Trump through his income tax plan and healthcare plan would absolutely exceed that, though, and there's not really any ambiguity about it.

lol centuries.
How dare you denigrate 2,000 years of beautiful Confederate history?
confederate-jesus.jpg

blog_confederate_monuments4.gif

Back