What has Trump done to you (Left WR Posters) personally through his legislation

So... you're priding yourself on meaningless sherdog likes? Congrats dude. You've also managed to generate more posts in not quite 4 years here than I have in 7. Looks like you're all over the place. But since this seems to be some sort of source of pride for you.... Congratulations on your number of likes?

No, I'm trolling you because I think you're a shit poster.

maxresdefault.jpg

I disagree but I'm glad that even you can admit that your side has more racists.

You can disagree all you want, but going by the general election alone you're wrong.

Going by current polling statistics you're also wrong.

Even Rasmussen(Trump's favorite polls) has Trump's approval in the low 30s.. which mean nearly 70% of the country does not support him.

No, I'm trolling you because I think you're a shit poster.

maxresdefault.jpg

Congratulations on weak trolling? Literally everything about you is garbage. Nice attempt to back away from looking like a douche though. Tell us some more about all those likes you get in Mayberry.

Wow, thought of that all by yourself?
"Maroon" go back to school and pass 1 grade English first

"What he's done you. Maroon"
- this guy has the nerve to talk shit about IQ when he can't string together a coherent sentence
Not only did you understand his incoherent sentence, you made yourself look REALLY stupid

I don't even posts in Mayberry unless one of you butthurt little bitches tags me there.

I post in the heavies more than Mayberry, but I post in the WR probably like 90% of the time.

This isn't weak trolling. This is professional trolling.

I'm dragging your ass over several pages and even made you write an essay in defense of something I literally don't care about.

ROFL. Literally nothing you do is "professional". If you thought you drug me into some silly conversation that I wasn't expecting you're lying to yourself. Literally every conversation I've ever had with you is a silly conversation that goes nowhere. That's why I addressed you to begin with. to fill my time while I'm bored at work.

What essay did I write exactly? What am I defending? If making fun of you for outing yourself as a douche who cares how many likes he has on sherdog was trolling me then sure, bro, you totally got me.

We are ready to do whatever it takes to build communism in this land. And war is the only way.

"We are advocates of the abolition of war, we do not want war; but war can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

Good luck with that

ROFL. Literally nothing you do is "professional". If you thought you drug me into some silly conversation that I wasn't expecting you're lying to yourself. Literally every conversation I've ever had with you is a silly conversation that goes nowhere. That's why I addressed you to begin with. to fill my time while I'm bored at work.

What essay did I write exactly? What am I defending? If making fun of you for outing yourself as a douche who cares how many likes he has on sherdog was trolling me then sure, bro, you totally got me.

You wrote a multi point defense as to why you don't have as many likes as me, that essay.

How is he incompetent, clueless or ineffective? Can you show me his track record to prove these statements?
Let's shoot some fish in a barrel.

Incompetent: can't condemn Nazis with a prepared speech, but can condemn damned near anything else unscripted.

Come to think of it, that one thing touches all the bases and waves its cap as it crosses home plate, greeted enthusiastically by "fine" Nazi marchers

Wow, thought of that all by yourself?
"Maroon" go back to school and pass 1 grade English first

"What he's done you. Maroon"
- this guy has the nerve to talk shit about IQ when he can't string together a coherent sentence

This post made me facepalm in real life.

You wrote a multi point defense as to why you don't have as many likes as me, that essay.

Do you have any idea how fast I can type? P. S., did you see how fired up you got at the suggestion that you might post in Mayberry? That's what proffessional trolling looks like. Take notes, son.

Do you have any idea how fast I can type? P. S., did you see how fired up you got at the suggestion that you might post in Mayberry? That's what proffessional trolling looks like. Take notes, son.

I'll start taking notes when you have a respectable post to likes ratio.

lol an essay about something that no real adult gives a damn about.

I get it, you're bringing in all of your alt accounts. If no adult gives a damn, why did you create so many alt accounts to go around liking all of your other alt accounts posts? That's more than a bit childish, don't you think?

I get it, you're bringing in all of your alt accounts. If no adult gives a damn, why did you create so many alt accounts to go around liking all of your other alt accounts posts? That's more than a bit childish, don't you think?

LOL my account is older than yours, has like count higher than posts. You are a shit poster confirmed.

Go back to the heavies (where only neckbeards living vicariously through MMA and never training post) or the gheyberry.

<TrumpWrong1>

The problem was he tried to equate the two initially, then when asked about white nationalists specifically he said nothing and left the room.

Then two days later he condemned white nationalists specifically, then the following day he went back to equating the two.

You can blame both sides for causing the problem, but when you equate Nazis with any other group, that's a problem.

Nazis are uniquely vile. The fact that he needed his hand held by the media and his administration and Congress to get to that point is just embarrassing really.
"If you ask me whether I'm turned on by (cartoon character) and I silently walk away, that's an answer."
-Colbert

LOL my account is older than yours, has like count higher than posts. You are a shit poster confirmed.

Go back to the heavies (where only neckbeards living vicariously through MMA and never training post) or the gheyberry.

Notice who liked this post, and who in turn is liking @Rational Poster's posts. For a dude who claims that likes are an odd thing for an adult to be concerned about, you're pretty focused in on it.

Back