Social What have you recently lost interest in?

I've been joyless for about a year. I don't think it's depression, I just have no real interest in anything anymore.

I've been painting my house and doing small renovations lately. I feel like if I stay busy and start enjoying what I see around me it might help.

Does humanity outside my immediate family count?

there’s not a whole lot I enjoy, I still work out regularly but at 49 it’s hard to stay motivated all the time. fishing, camping, golfing=boring. I still watch mma regularly but not nearly as into it as I used to be…watch NFL regularly as well as it’s family tradition but it’s tough keeping the passion for it.
I still love listening to music, that will always there

Last edited:
Warhammer 40K lore. Newer additions are lame.
massive L take. The lore starts moving forward for the first time since the creation of the universe and it's lame? Nah. Gimme the return of primarchs. Gimme Vashtorr. Gimme Abaddon's 13th black crusade. All the new shit is why I'm back in!

Since my brain surgery Jan. 9, everything, the healing wiped out about 6 months of memory til middle of this month and I "woke up" broke and homeless in my hometown, don't even remember the flight out here or my birthday back in December so now I'm just numb and detached
I wish good luck for you @CZMuayThai11.

Back