What If Batman Was To Turn Villain

Every superhero will probably just kill him

Prep time bro...

th

He learned it from the planet on the other side of the sun

Yeah like I said completely stupid.

As if green lantern would need to come face to Face with that can Batman.

He would hover 100 feet in the air and crush him like the bug he is
that is about the worst portrayal of hal jordan ever. he very well knows exactly who batman is and the ring's own shield would prevent batman from lifting it off him like a gypsy.

current, dc rebirth hal jordan is just about god tier. he solo'd uber-sinestro and his entire corps, he forged his own ring (even the guardians thought it impossible), came back from the dead out of sheer will power, damn near entered the speed force, created an army of living constructs, etc.

batman could have all the prep time in the world, at this point, hal still bends him over and gives him all 5 and three quarter inches of his will power.

None in the DC Hero could stop him. In the Doom series Batman had a back up plan to stop everyone in the JL from Flash to Superman and got me thinking that of Bats was to go evil he be unstoppable. He is already the Greatest Detective with unlimited moneys, he be like a Better version of Lex and Osborn mix together.

Is there are HERO that could stop Batman if Batman went rouge.

I would argue Nightwing or one of the Robins, give it to one of the inside men who have studied and learned his ways.

Have you seen or read The Flashpoint Paradox?
It's an alternate reality where the Justice League fight each other.
Batman is an anti-hero in that series.
Probably the best DC Comics animated film I've ever seen.

You'd justhave to blame it on the rain....oh wait I thought that said Vanilli.

that is about the worst portrayal of hal jordan ever. he very well knows exactly who batman is and the ring's own shield would prevent batman from lifting it off him like a gypsy.

current, dc rebirth hal jordan is just about god tier. he solo'd uber-sinestro and his entire corps, he forged his own ring (even the guardians thought it impossible), came back from the dead out of sheer will power, damn near entered the speed force, created an army of living constructs, etc.

batman could have all the prep time in the world, at this point, hal still bends him over and gives him all 5 and three quarter inches of his will power.

I’m a huge GL fan so I know all about it. I was just making a quick example of his power

Batman is the ultimate Dues Ex Machina comic book character second only to maybe Squirrel Girl who is essentially a parody of that very same mechanism in comic books.

Superman could literally pick up a skyscraper and throw it from super far away at Wayne Manor of he so desired, eliminating Batman without coming close to any Kyrptonite counter-weapons batman has. The only reason that doesn't happen is because Batman is the "good guy" and the good guy always has to win, explaining his totally ridiculous "counter measures" he comes up with to counter far superior powered individuals.

Bad Batman no longer has Dues Ex Machina and gets nuked by virtually anyone else possibly even Aquaman.
Aquaman is a god tier hero

I'm pretty sure commissioner Gordon would stop pretending he doesn't know his real identity and would send a few dozen squad cars to wayne manor to have him arrested.

The capture and arrest would only be a minor inconvenience because he could easily escape from Gotham Cities laughable penal facilities.

What would be worse is the civil asset forfeiture which would leave him destitute and homeless. No new gadgets or technology, nowhere to go during the daytime, no alfred cleaning his batsuit between every use.

It's pretty much an impossibility to find a secluded cave on public land that's not already in use by potholers, so if he wants to stay hidden, he have to resort to setting up a homeless camp deep into the woods where nobody could find him.

At this point he'll probably have to start wearing the rubber suit full time as there would be very little to distinguish him from any other hermit living in the woods.

I'm pretty sure commissioner Gordon would stop pretending he doesn't know his real identity and would send a few dozen squad cars to wayne manor to have him arrested.

The capture and arrest would only be a minor inconvenience because he could easily escape from Gotham Cities laughable penal facilities.

What would be worse is the civil asset forfeiture which would leave him destitute and homeless. No new gadgets or technology, nowhere to go during the daytime, no alfred cleaning his batsuit between every use.

It's pretty much an impossibility to find a secluded cave on public land that's not already in use by potholers, so if he wants to stay hidden, he have to resort to setting up a homeless camp deep into the woods where nobody could find him.

At this point he'll probably have to start wearing the rubber suit full time as there would be very little to distinguish him from any other hermit living in the woods.

I don't think it'd go down like that...

I don't think it'd go down like that...

So...... how do you think it'd go down?

His first crime would have to be getting rid of all the people who know his identity which is going to be difficult if he's sticking to the no-killing rule. He'd have to partition off a section of the batcave and turn it into a holding facility. Would Alfred join him on his heel turn, or would he be locked up and need replacing too?

Back