What if Fedor was 6'4 and 260lbs with same skill same etc?

Really really wish Aleks had put it all together like Fedor

still one of my top three favorite HWs...

that war w Sergei and what he did to Morais
NegativeCaringGoldenretriever.gif

makes me sad to consider what he could've become if he'd really committed to it like Fedor

some of the best reflexes and hand speed in the HW division, imo
I know I feel like he is criminally underrated due to well him being a rapist criminal apparently.....I feel like they could have been like the Klitschko bros but better.

And if he got more serious with MMA instead of the mob he might have gone down a better path and not gotten the tape charge .....who knows......not gunna a lie until that charge I was a big fan and being Russian starred up did add to his overall badassness lol

What if I hadn’t banged the old lady silly last night... would I still have gotten pancakes this morning?
100% no but that is the time line you set for your life so it happened lol

Man two nights ago i smashed the wife large and the next day I got crepes ( thin French style pancakes).......there must be some correlation here! I think I will due some more research and bless the world with my findings this can't be a coincidence!

Fyi I'm not trolling at all it actually happened 2 nights ago so your post made me lmao

It seems I’ve found a kindred spirit here on SD, haha.

100% no but that is the time line you set for your life so it happened lol

Man two nights ago i smashed the wife large and the next day I got crepes ( thin French style pancakes).......there must be some correlation here! I think I will due some more research and bless the world with my findings this can't be a coincidence!

Fyi I'm not trolling at all it actually happened 2 nights ago so your post made me lmao

Back