What if Francis Ngannou taps to strikes?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Put it this way, David Branch has fought bigger and scarier guys in prison & in a locker room.

He tapped to strikes from Rockhold because it is not as easy as it looks.

wouldn't shock me. i'm not some casual who thinks ngannu will win because he is a big blak scary afrikan. anyone who has trained athletics just once in their lives know stipe wins this. if ngannu jumps out of cage crying to his mom he never met that wouldn't shock me either

What if the referee shits his pants in the middle of the fight? There are all kinds of what if scenarios.

Can you even imagine what it must feel like to have Stipe Miocic beating the fuck out of you in a position in which you can do nothing? For argument's sake, let's say it does happen, and NGannou does tap. I wouldn't blame him one bit.

That means he would be getting his skull smashed in by a 6'4, 245 lb man. Can't say I'd blame him.

Can you even imagine what it must feel like to have Stipe Miocic beating the fuck out of you in a position in which you can do nothing? For argument's sake, let's say it does happen, and NGannou does tap. I wouldn't blame him one bit.

Shame on you. True badasses blame people for tapping to strikes, regardless of the circumstances and the fact they themselves aren't fighters.

If he doesn’t get the KO early, expect him to give up that neck, Rumble style

Then every cheeto eating sherdogger will call him a bitch

Nah it wont happen, it will be over quicker, those guys hit hard.
And hes not Bob Sapp.

A bunch of fat virgins would call him a p*ssy and say he was exposed.

Back