What if ufc stripped Tyron 4 weeks after winning the belt?

I haven’t heard a peep from Colby about getting stripped. I guess when you don’t grow up with victim mentality, you’re a white guy, and not a ppv draw, then there is no recourse

Tyron would be 100% triggered and throwing the race card for sure. It would have been an SJW meltdown
- Colby is not stripped yet and he may not be at all if the fight doesn't happen, or doesn't happen for a belt (missed weight)
- Tyron has the real belt, not a a placeholder gimmick put out to market a PPV. Colby's PPV numbers were pathetic, hence his made-up belt lost its only reason to be (marketing, indeed).
- Colby tried to play his cards thinking he had any leverage and that he could delay the unification bout. He found out he didn't have any. He was ass whipped and put in his place. When a loud mouth who doesn't waste an occasion to spew verbal diarrhea suddenly shuts the fuck up, then it means they learned the hard way when not to speak out of turn and to keep quiet.

Comparing an interim champ to the actual champ...sherdog

- Colby is not stripped yet and he may not be at all if the fight doesn't happen, or doesn't happen for a belt (missed weight)
- Tyron has the real belt, not a a placeholder gimmick put out to market a PPV. Colby's PPV numbers were pathetic, hence his made-up belt lost its only reason to be (marketing, indeed).
- Colby tried to play his cards thinking he had any leverage and that he could delay the unification bout. He found out he didn't have any. He was ass whipped and put in his place. When a loud mouth who doesn't waste an occasion to spew verbal diarrhea suddenly shuts the fuck up, then it means they learned the hard way when not to speak out of turn and to keep quiet.
You think Colby is done talking shit? I've got news for you bud.

He is the number one contender as soon as he decides go fight. The prop interim belt means nothing so taking it away means nothing

Interim Belt = Handjob
Real Belt = BJ with a swallow

I can't stand Tyron, and you're right. But just sayin'

nobody is talking about Colby being stripped cause nobody for a second recognized him as any sort of a champion.

If yer interim and the real belt is ready to scrap yer getting tossed...

Lol, tell that to Tony Ferguson
Ferguson wasnt the Champ. If didnt get injured he'd have fought for the vacant belt. And even then his management screwed him over by not pushing for the McGregor fight.

TS is just looking for a lil safe space.

They shouldn´t have let colby win this fake belt in the first place...

He sat out for like what a year and cried and cried and got a title shot,least colby earned his.
Lol Woodley has fought much harder fighters in ufc than Colby and has definitely earned it, you're spouting nonsense

Tyrone's path to the belt was way easier than Colbys. Tyrone won 2 straight fights, one vs a top 20 journeyman and another being a SD that could have gone either way. Colby had a much better run.
<PlusJuan>
This. And his win over Gas was a razor close split decision.

I I guess when you don’t grow up with victim mentality, you’re a white guy

The nerve lol @ the quoted, talk about the pot calling the kettle black, no pun intended.

Difference Tyron is the lineal world champion. Colby isn't a champion just some guy holding the interim title while the real champion isn't defending or isn't at the moment able to defend. That's the point of having an interim champion.

Answer me this, what's the point of having an interim belt, a belt that was made as a substitute of the real belt, if that's going to be on hold as well?

If Colby is going to pull out of fights it makes no sense to have him as an interim champion. Especially when the real champion is booked to compete.

Last edited:
Lol Woodley has fought much harder fighters in ufc than Colby and has definitely earned it, you're spouting nonsense
I agree Stephan Thompson and Robbie Lawler are convincingly better opponents than anyone Colby has fought. His best win was RDA imo.

now he has,but before he became champ,he was on what a 2 fight win steak?And sat out for like 18 months crying that he deserved a titleshot.

Yea but then Woodley KO'd the champion in the first round.

Cobly just beat another contender. Beating contenders doesn't get you the real belt, beating the actual champ does.

He Ko'd Lawler who was coming off of 3 brutal 5 rounds wars. The only reason there even was a "fake" belt is b/c Tyrone decided to hold the division hostage to campaign for a money fight with Nate Diaz. Colby's belt is every bit as deserving as Tyrones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back