What instructional do you recommend

Craig Jones stuff is really advanced, not that he doesn't teach well, it's just that his entries are from Z guard, RDLR and you need to invert a lot to do them.

Danaher's is like an encyclopedia, it's just all the basics and it's I like how he organized the content. You have a long intro with a lot of blabbering about leg lock domination of the world... But after that you have complete and detailed content about the 3 main positions and how to finish... I was a complete newbie on leglocks before I bought this set and now I become competent at getting into 411/ saddle from SLX and from top half guard, I can get some heel hooks from time to time, still working on my finishing skills. But it's only been a couple of months and my leg lock defense sky rocketed, because I understand the positions really well.

o

I don't have Craig's DVD but I'm sure I have teammates that's pored over it. I have however, attended a seminar of his. He knows his stuff and his explanations of the concepts were top notch in my book

To OP. There is a huge amount of information out there. Where are you at and what did you want to learn?

There's no silver bullet as such. Help us narrow it down a bit more. Are you into basics, certain positions?

The random dude posted lately that kolat is gonna give access to is site on the grapplers guide. Because Kolat stopped updating is content, unlike the random dude.

Hi. It’s the random dude who owns the Grapplers Guide. I was in talks with Cary Kolat about putting a lot of his wrestling content on the Grapplers Guide but we didn’t come up with a current agreement.

Also we have Lachlan Giles no-gi guard system on the GG with over 100 vids, plus a large amount of Craig Jones content that has a lot of leg lock content that has little overlap of his DVDs and are highly based off of his matches.

The GG is also the only place to find Craig Jones’ modern heel hook defense series

Thanks!
Jason Scully

Hi. It’s the random dude who owns the Grapplers Guide. I was in talks with Cary Kolat about putting a lot of his wrestling content on the Grapplers Guide but we didn’t come up with a current agreement.

Also we have Lachlan Giles no-gi guard system on the GG with over 100 vids, plus a large amount of Craig Jones content that has a lot of leg lock content that has little overlap of his DVDs and are highly based off of his matches.

The GG is also the only place to find Craig Jones’ modern heel hook defense series

Thanks!
Jason Scully

I just signed up yesterday. I'm super stoked on your product. The flowcharts are fun and those Lachlan, Craig and Mikey series have some gold in em. Keep up the great work.

Depends on what you want to learn!?

I have a load of free instruction vids uploaded to my new site - www.martialarts.world
Mostly all with top Instructors for different styles or expertise

Braulio Estima - BJJ
Neil Adams - Judo
Michael Bisping - MMA (striking)
Marcelo Brigadeiro - Luta Livre (no gi)
London Shoot Fighters - MMA
Ian Freeman - MMA (excellent G&P)
plus a load of seminar footage featuring the likes of Gegard Mousasi, Ricco Rodriguez and others.

Loads more to upload and more hopefully being filmed next year.
All free just sign up :)
www.martialarts.world

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back