What is one thing incels can do to be more attractive?

Even if they're Mr Fatty who's a 3 at best themselves.
more than a few aren't, and no doubt could get laid, if you are a 3 and Mr Fatty, I suggest rubbing one off to a camwhore, buy her something from her wishlist, she'll call you a sweetie and you can delude yourself that she gives a fuck about you, keeps your AR15 in the cupboard and keeps unsuspecting citizens safe

Most, if not all, buy platinum account. They like to think that it works.

They need to stop defining themselves solely by how much sex they aren't getting.

A bit of a feedback loop really, your not getting any sex and make it the sole aspect of your self worth its not going to help your self esteem much which in turn isn't going to make sex easy to get.

Its probably the same when it comes to humour, having the self confidence to be somewhat self depreciating generally works much better than just looking to belittle others.

A bit of a feedback loop really, your not getting any sex and make it the sole aspect of your self worth its not going to help your self esteem much which in turn isn't going to make sex easy to get.

Its probably the same when it comes to humour, having the self confidence to be somewhat self depreciating generally works much better than just looking to belittle others.

I think it's more than that.

If you become a single-issue advocate for whatever type of sexuality you are into or a part of, be it gay, straight or incel, you are always going to grate on people who are in unity with their own sense of self. Who the hell wants to dance to a skipping CD?*

*compact disc

Interesting question.

Hey @Revolver, what did you do to stop being incel?

tumblr_nm2gcxrE7g1qznj8ho1_400.gif

Your mom. lol

OoOoo.gif

Just looked it up, according to Wikipedia:

Incels (a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates") are self-identifying members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one.

So, i guess that means ugly people?
Well there's the problem, they're looking at being in a relationship or being with a woman as their way to salvation, when its not.

Having self respect and not being afraid to walk away or content with being alone goes a long way. Besides, being a Boise 10 guy comes with all kinds of shit as well that they don't know about

Involuntary Celibate. Idunno why this term got so popular lately, but it has.

Think of Elliot Rodgers.

Do we really need a silly name for dudes who can't get laid? Reminds me of Cogar

Pick up a hobby that gets you out of the house and away from the keyboard, preferably something physically active.

This will help 99% of incels.

Incels (a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates") are self-identifying members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one.

More to it than that. They typically have a complex that they are somehow entitled to sex, and when it doesn't just fall in their lap like they think they should, its somehow everyone else's fault but theirs.

Thanks, I had no idea.

Also this is a question I can't help you with TS as this is a topic so far removed from who I am it's like asking a fish how to drive a car.

Hitchens was obviously overlooking the value of wealth when it comes to getting pussy.
I've seen cases where a woman strings a well-off dude along, using as much of his money as she can, while holding off giving him any pussy. When he gets fed up, she cuts ties and moves on to the next unfunny/uninteresting sucker

Back