What is one thing incels can do to be more attractive?

Learn to look at people as human beings and not soulless robots that you give / recieve transactions from like sex money and respect.

Incels have some kind of social emotional disconnect like people suffering from personality disorders. They need to change how they view the world and people before they can get anywhere

Be successful.

Men's attractiveness is very directly tied to their competency, and the reason is because female species throughout existence, has always been looking for sexual partner that can provide protection and resources (maximum chance of survival) for themselves and their offspring. In the modern sense, it means men that are successful in life. Unfortunately, unsuccessful men resent such sentiment and label women who exhibit such tendency as gold diggers, some women are definitely guilty of this, but men are just as guilty of being shallow (desiring attractive women that exhibit qualities that can give birth to the healthiest offspring).

Thanks, I had no idea.

Also this is a question I can't help you with TS as this is a topic so far removed from who I am it's like asking a fish how to drive a car.
these days I feel old AF since I have no idea about all the new lingo these days.

i think it's too late for many of them

you either have charm or you don't. You're slanging, or you're packing light...

certain things one just can't overcome, deluded expectations being one as well

Be successful.

Men's attractiveness is very directly tied to their competency, and the reason is because female species throughout existence, has always been looking for sexual partner that can provide protection and resources (maximum chance of survival) for themselves and their offspring. In the modern sense, it means men that are successful in life. Unfortunately, unsuccessful men resent such sentiment and label women who exhibit such tendency as gold diggers, some women are definitely guilty of this, but men are just as guilty of being shallow (desiring attractive women that exhibit qualities that can give birth to the healthiest offspring).

While I agree, one can get laid without being successful. I'm sure we all know some lowlife bum who gets laid a lot from sheer persistence.

Peter_12Rules-for-Life_new4_1.jpg

Read this, get a new attitude and stop being a loser.

i think it's too late for many of them

you either have charm or you don't. You're slanging, or you're packing light...

certain things one just can't overcome, deluded expectations being one as well

I don't believe it's too late for anyone. We've seen those guys who were total dweebs who eventually went to be ladies men (dare I say PUAs).

I've read some posts on r/braincels, it was interesting. Like visiting a zoo.

They don't want to change. They have a very negative, pessimistic outlook, and they believe anything positive or encouraging that happens to them is a lie. Someone with that attitude can never be helped. If one of them legitimately wanted to get better, therapy would be a start. Gym and plastic surgery if there are legitimate physical issues.

I've got a few:
1. Stop blaming women for their failure to attract women
2. Spend less time online bitching with other men who also struggle with women
3. Get an offline hobby.
DO5F1DFUIAE6iyT.jpg

Learn to look at people as human beings and not soulless robots that you give / recieve transactions from like sex money and respect.

Incels have some kind of social emotional disconnect like people suffering from personality disorders. They need to change how they view the world and people before they can get anywhere

Realistically, they should stop doing these things because it is not a nice thing to do and it is misogynistic, but not being misogynistic won't necessarily help with getting women.

Most of these guys were probably nice guys at one point who eventually became upset that being nice didn't help them. Hell, some of the guys who get the most pvssy value women as damn near objects.

I do think that they need to stop bitching online because it's wasted energy that can be used toward self-improvement.

I don't believe it's too late for anyone. We've seen those guys who were total dweebs who eventually went to be ladies men (dare I say PUAs).
sure, that occasionally happens, when only coupled w/ a general massive personality/self esteem/confidence boost, which doesn't just fall out of the sky for most people (certainly not these cats, or they wouldn't be 'incels' in the first place....)

I think there's a big difference between 'guys that just don't get some much' and guys that 'blame girls and others for their lack of intimacy'....

Stop blaming women for not liking them. A lot of these guys were raised by mothers that did this to them, by telling them a nice girl will love them for them. Then when it doesn't happen and Chad gets all the girls they get mad. Life isn't fair, and nobody can see what you're "really like" Work on getting in better shape, having more money, being interesting or funny.

Work on raising your value in different ways that it's more likely you'll appeal to someone. Don't waste any time hating women for liking what they like. It's a pointless waste of energy.

They should stop trying to get laid. Everytime I was trying to get laid it never happened. Then when I wasn't even looking, pussy started falling out of the sky and right into my lap/cock.

They should stop trying to get laid. Everytime I was trying to get laid it never happened. Then when I wasn't even looking, pussy started falling out of the sky and right into my lap/cock.

That's how life works.

Realistically, they should stop doing these things because it is not a nice thing to do and it is misogynistic, but not being misogynistic won't necessarily help with getting women.

Most of these guys were probably nice guys at one point who eventually became upset that being nice didn't help them. Hell, some of the guys who get the most pvssy value women as damn near objects.

I do think that they need to stop bitching online because it's wasted energy that can be used toward self-improvement.
I don't see what's wrong with being misogynistic as long as you're not beating those broads up

Back