What is something in the past you wish they had footage of?

Chicxulub asteroid impact

Battle of Austerlitz

The Toba eruption

First congress/ signing the declaration/ ringing the bell and people in the town square ...any of that kind of stuff.

Or

Sherman's March. Any of the battles , town Squares across the nation just to see the vibe and hear the discussions

source.gif
Is that Dan Henderson?

Footage of humans using their early tech/powers or alien assistance to build the pyramids would be amazing.

For me, any footage concerning the true life of Jesus. I'm rather anti organized religion, but something like that would be pretty amazing. Plus, if we had the footage, we could potentially use it to end wars surrounding religion. Worth it.

That wouldnt end wars, lol. If anything it would create new ones.

Historical battles
The life of common men in different eras
Great discoveries

Curious how many are equipped to power up their high res drone on short notice if they see a nearby UFO.

The recording of this song. WHO DA FAK WAS IT

When I was in Thailand we went during a water festival. Was cool. The taxi there u sat in back of pick up trucks . We ran over a huge snake in road I remember … like felt like hitting a speed bump full speed on the way into pattaya beach

The science of the early-age astronomers and how such equations were formulated without the technology we have now

A legit video of aliens being here. Then all the religious people would question their beliefs.
Look how big the universe is do you think we are the only ones in it and it was created by a guy who lives above us in a city with gold streets. I dunno bout muslims does their version have golds streets or just countless virgins popping out of nothing for all the martyrs.

Back