What is the biggest recent fraud checks ( BSD , Fisiev , Malott , Allen )

Among the recent fraudchecks I see :
Fisiev vs Gaethje
BSD vs Poirier
Malott vs Magny
Allen vs Holloway
Mallot was exposed but i never thought much of him as a contender anyway, he’s just one of the few Canadian men with a testosterone level above a woman.

All the other fights you listed were competitive, its a bit harsh to say they were fraud checked.

Well said.

Mike Malott isn’t ever going to be a contender, though. I’d be happy if he proved me wrong!
Depends on how he rebounds from that loss. He was utterly dominant against Magny before he gassed. He was chasing a finish because it was in Canada. If he had played it safe he would have beaten Magny just as convincingly as Garry did.

Malott has the skill set to compete at the highest level IMO.

aljo
won by a fake dq
won a bs decision
won vs a old tj
won a bs decision
lost by ko

There should be a dumbest thread of the mo th award
^THIS^
White belt thread ahoy!!!!!
when will we reenact the No White Belt Threads Policy!!!!!!!!
and as a message to others BAN TS!!!

Mallott 100%

Dude crumpled and quit the second he was no longer the hammer.

Depends on how he rebounds from that loss. He was utterly dominant against Magny before he gassed. He was chasing a finish because it was in Canada. If he had played it safe he would have beaten Magny just as convincingly as Garry did.

Malott has the skill set to compete at the highest level IMO.
Maybe. I think he could’ve outpointed Magny easily, but him chasing the finish seemed so… not dangerous. Magny is a vet and all that, he knows how to fight in certain positions and what to avoid, but Malott just seemed like his weapons aren’t very sharp. We’ll see how he bounces back!

I have never heard anyone state this case
I've said so on multiple occasions, mmadecisions also seems to imply that it could've been scored for Fiziev, with media scores being split 17 in favor of Justin and 10 in favor of Fiziev.
If there's one or two outliers, that can be just numbskulls, but with barely a 2:1 ratio for Justin, I think it's fair to say that Fiziev may just as well have won that fight.

Also the scoring is pretty weird. Actually one of the weirdest outcomes I've seen.
Fiziev won rounds 1 and 2 on two of three scorecards. Gaethje unanimously won round 3.
The scores are all over the place. No judge has scored neither 1 or 2 for Fiziev.

So if we defend the assumption that all three judges are competent, then the implication is very clearly that scoring round 1 and round 2 for Fiziev is a perfectly valid position.

Last edited:
Back