What is the PEAK year/decade for happiness?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
Which year/decade would you say is the peak year/decade for happiness?

I listened to 1980s music for a long time, then switched over to 90s music and something happened there. The tone has changed a lot. Went from super happy music to depressing music like Nirvana or angry music like hip-hop.

I switched back to listening to 80s.

There is much happiness even in "negative" music. It is art and will bring different emotions to different people.

Last edited:
I mean if you're talking about myself personally it would be the 2000's which was all of my 20's. It was a fun decade with little to no worries. Everything just kind of fell in place. College in 2000-2003, took a year off to just work instead of going straight into my internship. Moved to Cali in 2004 for my internship and stayed in Cali. Bought my first house and met my wife in 2008. It was a great decade.

The 90s. The economy was rolling so hard during that decade and there was a lot of very good music and movies that were put out. The 90s might be the best decade for movies ever. It was before the studios figured out that kid movies was where the money was and all the studies were putting out great adult films. Indie films even made their start in the 90s.

1999 and the 90s.

Really anything before 2012..

Weird how everything got bad movies, music, and video game wise after the year in which we were supposed have an apocalypse lol

Tv Shows got better though*

Back