What is the UFC waiting for to announce Leon x Belal?

they're terrified of belal becoming champ. he's clearly in fitch territory and i could see him getting the same treatment, i.e. one loss and done. that dude would be PPV poison, i don't even know if they'd let him headline one of them.
He doesnt fight like Fitch.

He doesnt lay on guys and grind them out. He's a meat and potatoes fighter that somehow can win with just punching and kicking at the right time, avoiding damage and following the gameplan.

I for one want to see how far he can take it, he's already gone way farther than you would ever think.

If people are afraid he is going to win, all the more reason why the champ should fight him and that he deserves it

I feel like we have been discussing this for years now.

Scratch UFC 301 off his list.

iNg6z7A.jpeg

Last edited:
they're terrified of belal becoming champ. he's clearly in fitch territory and i could see him getting the same treatment, i.e. one loss and done. that dude would be PPV poison, i don't even know if they'd let him headline one of them.

Belal wins they will announce another title fight in 1 1/2 months and every 1.5 months going forward until he loses

He refuses a fight, he's cut

Are tickets on sale yet? It's usually right around the on-sale date we get most of the big announcements.

I'm assuming it'll be on the Manchester card. They still haven't announced Aspinall's opponent, either.

Definitely looking for alternative matchups or maybe pushing this on a middle eastern card for extra funding to make up for Belal

It's the fight the fans want to see come on Dana White

They've barely announced any fights for UFC 304 in the UK yet lol, not even Aspinall's. They will probably announce Aspinall & Edwards' next fights for that card at the same time pretty soon.

Just trying to find a main event first so they can slide in this comain somewhere

UFC trying their best to stop Belal becoming champ but as one great man once said

Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Belal will be champ and the Palestinian flag will fly high.

1715794727934.png

either Leon being the entitled little Diva that he is or they just can't remember the other guys name.

Belal couldn't fill a paper bag much less a theater
Lets not give too much credit to leon, he's boring as fuck himself and no one cares about him either.

Which is why they were so desperate to get colby for him because colby has name recognition.

Promotionally there is no A-Side / Bs-Side in this match up. They should just put it on free TV, and hope that it's a really good fight that boosts both fighters stocks rather than try to make PPV off it

Last edited:
Back