What is there to hate about Pereira?

He's getting spoon fed strikers that have 1/8 of his striking experience.. He seems to be immune to that criticism.

I love watching him fight, but the same people that were crying about Conor, O'malley, Izzy not fighting wrestlers seem to not care about him beating up on dudes who doesn't have close to his striking experience.

Who is a wrestler at 205?

Poatan is awesome but his fanboys need to accept the fact that he wouldn't be top 5 at MW or LHW 10 years ago. The UFC brand has grown but the talent has regressed badly.

His 8 year old son made fun of Izzy in kickboxing 10 years ago. That's about it.

He's getting spoon fed strikers that have 1/8 of his striking experience.. He seems to be immune to that criticism.

I love watching him fight, but the same people that were crying about Conor, O'malley, Izzy not fighting wrestlers seem to not care about him beating up on dudes who doesn't have close to his striking experience.
Mostly true but Ank did recently say he was offered to face Alex at UFC 300 but turned it down due to Ramadan

He finished Sean … who beat Izzy
Finished Izzy … beat him 3/4 times
beat Jan a division up who out grappled izzy
Finishes at a much higher rate then Izzy
Captured a second belt which Izzy couldn’t
Called out a third weight champ like a maniac
Wants to stay busy with record activity

He’s outdone Izzy in every way …. Only haters are Izzy nuthuggers

If I had to pick, maybe the taunting opponents after he KO'd them?

Think the preferential treatment complaint was legit until he faced Blachowicz. He proved enough with that imo.

Bruh, if that fight wasn't at high altitude, Jan most likely wouldn't have gassed after one round and very likely would have won that fight, IMO. Because Alex had nothing for a fresh Jan. And Alex couldn't even finish a gassed Jan for two whole rounds. That fight didn't prove all that much about Alex, in my eyes.

He’s beaten numerous former champions… while they’re ranked in the top ten. What wrestlers at MW or LHW should he have fought instead of the guys he fought?

Like most things, its just his hardcore fans that are annoying. He's absolutely not the GOAT right now.

I don't like him because he can't speak English. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(

But seriously he's a great fighter. He has like 100 pro fights under his belt when you include kickboxing

He has so many fans because he can’t speak English. Most of the time these guys open their mouths and we learn that they’re just like us

i’m a fan. i like everything about his fights and his promotional angle.

but he was fast-tracked to the title, both times. he does seem to face only people who stand and trade with him. so i can understand a bit of criticism that comes his way.

He's old school awesome. Fights frequently. No fake hate between opponents except Izzy which was very real and he was quiet about.

Exciting fighter, trains his ass off, doesn't miss weight, destroys people.

What is there to hate? Or is just blind hatred from miserable people.
There a couple of attention craved incels here and there who talk shit but the consensus amongst grown men is that Alex is fucking cunt smashing awesome and the one chad we have been waiting for our whole lives. War Alex and anyone who disagree should be embarrassdd.

He’s like an IG influencer yet hates on people when they promote the fight.

His kid made fun of Izzy when he was knocked out.

He moved up in weight instead of avenging his loss against Izzy at MW. Then goes on to say come to daddy to Izzy baiting him to fight at LHW knowing full well that Izzy has a small frame.

He’s getting force fed strikers only so all this GOAT talk is bullshit and disrespectful to fighters who defended their title in their own divisions.

Back