What is your honest opinion on Mark Rippetoe?

Honestly, I would be a bit embarrassed to be a middle aged man posting a shirtless selfie with "100% savage" as the heading. Those type of guys are usually the ones drinking bud light and think wearing ed hardy shirts is badass.
I never understood the shirtless selfie social media pics ever. Do people really drink bud light? I thought it was like Australia and Fosters...

Honestly, I would be a bit embarrassed to be a middle aged man posting a shirtless selfie with "100% savage" as the heading. Those type of guys are usually the ones drinking bud light and think wearing ed hardy shirts is badass.
When did pokerandbeer change his username and start giving this site money?

When did pokerandbeer change his username and start giving this site money?
Around the time when we worked out that he is actually ever poster in this forum(including you and me) just posting in these threads to himself.

I feel like we all should post shirtless pics with a sherdog sign . Then we can judge who is fat and who is fit. As seen in the initial pages I totally look like Alistair Overeem. It's ok if you don't got epic genes, but I wanna judge if you are totaling 1000 (7 years ago) cause you look like 250 5'7 or if you actually are decent and agile. Obviously it would be overkill to post my chiseled physique again. I will try to eat more machmelows to achieve a more natural look.
In order to post in this forum, it should be mandatory to post:

- Nude pic. Being a fatty or less than 7" limp is auto DQ.
- Hairline pic. Hair transplant is auto DQ and ban, sorry Trab.
- Zygos and eyes pic. Weak zygos or prey eyes: auto ban. I included this just to we have a reason to ban @I Fusion I
- Last girl/guy (trying to be inclusive) you banged. Anything below a 7 is auto DQ.

Until these rules are enforced, this sub-forum will be nothing but a mockery of real manhood.

- Zygos and eyes pic. Weak zygos or prey eyes: auto ban. I included this just to we have a reason to ban @I Fusion I
- Last girl/guy (trying to be inclusive) you banged. Anything below a 7 is auto DQ.

Until these rules are enforced, this sub-forum will be nothing but a mockery of real manhood.

Don't tag me again.

@I Fusion I

You name the material of your synthetic zygos, it doesn't matter, after I'm done with you, you'll be back to having prey eyes and low zygos, trust me bro.

yeah but mocking me wih a picture is alright.

Also irl we see who people are when they talk bout how strong they are

I mean don´t get me wrong I´m not acting tough I´m just a sports guy, sometimes my "Humorous banter" get´s lost in the digitalness. However I will throw Maxi into a Kangeroo hive, that is for certain.

Last edited:
yeah but mocking me wih a picture is alright.

Also irl we see who people are when they talk bout how strong they are

I mean don´t get me wrong I´m not acting tough I´m just a sports guy, sometimes my "Humorous banter" get´s lost in the digitalness. However I will throw Maxi into a Kangeroo hive, that is for certain.
You came into the thread calling everyone fat powerlifters that are unfit and then another poster put up your pictures. It also came out your big bad kickboxing and fitness is actually just 12-15 mins on the heavy bag once every couple days, walking to vape and taking a piss at the gym because you walk upstairs ...

I haven't called you fat once, I just pointed out you don't actually train. You're just a random new years exerciser doing the old classic new year, new me.

You have called people fat, called people liars and challenged people to fights and said you would kick a posters teeth in during this thread, before hiding the post, all whilst saying everyone else was mean to you. You're just a keyboard warrior mate and you can't take it when someone gives it back to you. There is a reason you don't want to do anything but hit the heavy bag and we all know it's because heavy bags don't hit back.

You came into the thread calling everyone fat powerlifters that are unfit and then another poster put up your pictures. It also came out your big bad kickboxing and fitness is actually just 12-15 mins on the heavy bag once every couple days, walking to vape and taking a piss at the gym because you walk upstairs ...

I haven't called you fat once, I just pointed out you don't actually train. You're just a random new years exerciser doing the old classic new year, new me.

You have called people fat, called people liars and challenged people to fights and said you would kick a posters teeth in during this thread, before hiding the post, all whilst saying everyone else was mean to you. You're just a keyboard warrior mate and you can't take it when someone gives it back to you. There is a reason you don't want to do anything but hit the heavy bag and we all know it's because heavy bags don't hit back.

Lol I have no ill will toward anyone here and I hope everyone on this forum accomplishes their fitness goals. But sometimes people need a reality check and yeah, walking to the bathroom or outside to vape and counting that as cardio is a helluva self-own.

Lol I have no ill will toward anyone here and I hope everyone on this forum accomplishes their fitness goals. But sometimes people need a reality check and yeah, walking to the bathroom or outside to vape and counting that as cardio is a helluva self-own.
It's even worse if it's a troll job. I don't care in the slightest, I just call it as I see it. Even the most stauch HW powerlifter isn't going to say that 15 mins of bag work is too much whilst doing strength work. It's not a workout, it's a warmup.

I just wanna say I'm Terry McLoops and all of you are fat.

Sick of this vape guy stealing my schtick in here.

Did he really call walking to the bathroom cardio I'm about to lose my shit if someone said that

don't let me find out someone said that.

Back