what is your out-of-office message for the women's strike today

Bitches-Leave.gif

I am the only male in an all female office so if they all went to the strike that would be kind of cool.

I'll be out of the office offering my dick to women. If you're a woman and you're not striking, you're too uptight for this dick and are automatically disqualified. Sorry.

That's pretty much my default out of office except for the last sentence.

If you still haven't decided on your out of the office message to support the worldwide women's strike here are some helpful templates, copyright free

I'll be out of the office all day Wednesday in solidarity with women worldwide. You should take a screenshot of this email as it's now a piece of history. Thanks!

I will be out of office all day Wednesday fighting for social justice. I'll be returning to the office to fight for the same thing but harder on Thursday, March 9.

I will be out of the office all day Wednesday striking on behalf of women everywhere, because come on now why do you even need a because.

Thank you for your email. Your email is important to me but not nearly as important as striking for women, which is what I'll be doing today.

I will be striking on Wednesday March 8 on behalf of women. If you need to know why I can't help you so please email someone else.

I will be out of the office on Wednesday, March 8 in order to destroy the patriarchy.

lmao

I am the only male in an all female office so if they all went to the strike that would be kind of cool.

Jesus how much inner office drama is going on at that place?

Just went to Qdoba. Staffed with womenz making delicious tacos. We're going to be alright.

Jesus how much inner office drama is going on at that place?

I was going to say this 1 wasn't all that bad but there has been 1 thing that has been going on. My supervisor had applied to a full time position that they ended up giving to another lady in another department. She & I thought she was a shoo-in for that position but she didn't get it & they ended up moving her to the front desk where I was & moving me to work in the civil department with the lady that got hired for the job she applied for. I got a decent amount of spiteful attitude from her when I go to relieve her at the front desk for her lunch break. It kind of pissed me off because I was a convenient target & didn't have anything to do with the circumstances. Plus I've always tried to be nice to her. I think she might have gotten spoken to because some other people have gotten the fallout from that too.

I don't know why but several of the jobs I have been at have been predominantly female. At some of them the jobs the ladies have been extremely nice & definitely treated me better than they did each other. The tendencies at some of the places to have extreme emotions & crying made me uncomfortable though.

Back