What is your personal favorite event and why?

My favourite Event was UFC 83.
It was the first in Canada, my first live event and GSP reclaimed his throne and went on to reign for the rest of his career.

It was a stacked card as well. Rich Franklin fought the Michael Jordan of BJJ, Nate Quarry used this infamous technique
main-qimg-963d47241df03e0e049e8bf71a373e52

to win a UD vs Kalib Starnes.

Michael Bisping crushed Charles McCarthy.
Mac Danzig beat Mark Bocek.

Prelims were great as well.
Middleweight Jason Day def. Alan Belcher TKO (punches) 1 3:58
Middleweight Jason MacDonald def. Joe Doerksen TKO (elbows) 2 0:56
Middleweight Demian Maia def. Ed Herman Technical Submission (mounted triangle choke) 2 2:27
Lightweight Rich Clementi def. Sam Stout Decision (split) (29–27, 28–29, 29–28) 3 5:00
Heavyweight Cain Velasquez def. Brad Morris TKO (punches) 1 2:10
Welterweight Jonathan Goulet def. Kuniyoshi Hironaka TKO (punches) 2 2:07

Ufc 72 in Belfast

Only because it was my first live event and it was an awesome atmosphere

UFC 205 was awesome, but I loved ufc 100 more

Brock gets a lot of shit, but that card was great and his finish of mir was brutal, not to mention the post fight shenanigans

210 - mousasi shows chris what a real complete fighter looks like......makes him quit. DC- Rumble on deck as main. Gegard goes berserk in post presser after basically walking through everyone in his final 8 fight deal.

204- after knocking out vitor, the usual insouciant, reserved and vanilla mousasi goes off on McGregor and makes fun of his ridiculous chest tattoos in post presser. Conor then threatens mousasi with a knife and says he'll " cut him from ear to ear " .what else is he going to do -lol- hes not going to challenge him to a fight.

Anderson- Bisping fight night( london).The original main was supposed to be Bisping v Mousasi ( the first of 2 times the brit weasels out fighting the dutchman).However , in the co main- Mousasi outsruck the same guy ( 445 -4) that , arguably, beat bisping a mere few months prior in a split dec.

Prime Andy would absolutely destroy ping. That wasnt even a contender fight as Chris got hurt and the popular brit got the call - made the most of it - then basically pulled the plug on UFC s 185 division for quite sometime.

UFC 241. The top 3 fights were all hyped and exceeded expectations. Plus my boy Mate returned after 3 years!

I have seen 95% of all UFC, PRIDE, STRIKEFORCE, and WEC events, so I can't pick a favorite. There have been MANY good shows.

For me UFC 100. Great card, but also at the time all my friends were into MMA as well. I went to my buddies place and we had a UFC party, everyone there got baked and ate a shit load of pizza and chicken wings. I remember it was a great time over all

UFC event the one where Holly mur-der-ed Rousey, second place would be the one where Nunes mur-der-ed Rousey. Non UFC when Crocop won in the final of the OWGP.

I will always have a soft spot for UFC 2, the first even`I ever saw. Bought it on VHS from Virgin Megastore, fun to see all the different disciplines that didn't really cross-train at that time and how they matched up. Primitive by todays standards.

Expected great things from the Ninjutsu dude, I wonder if he asked for a refund from his dojo after he got wrecked.
I think if he went back there, it would be to kill them. They left him to die out there, and he was only saved by the mercy of Pat Smith.

UFC 1 cause it's the 1st PPV I ordered

UFC 217 George comes back to win a strap, and all 3 belts on the line changed hands.

UFC Fight night 139 (25th anniversary card) that last second finish reconfirmed why I love MMA, couldn't script shit like that even if ya wanted to

UFC 129 because I was there

Got to see legends like GSP, Couture, Machida, Aldo.

Also Rory Mac, Nate Diaz, Ellenberger and Bendo.

Awesome card, although I was very drunk for the end of it

UFC 100. It was on at the place where we had our wedding reception. H-Bomb, Mir eating strawberries, GSP vs Alves, Sexiyama, it was great.

Modern card? That stretch from 189 - 205 was all pretty awesome. Id favor 202, as it had the birth of a nation, Cerrones combo on Story, Rumble starching Glover, and Diaz vs McGregor 2. But any of those cards in that stretch were amazing.

How do people mention event numbers and people immediately remember the fights? I never pay attention to the number and I had to use Wikipedia to find my answer : UFC 196.

Miesha Tate finally got her UFC belt with an awesome last minute submission of Holly Holm, who had just accomplished the most awesome upset in WMMA history. Then Nate subbed Conor. Honestly, with those two fights back to back, I don't even care about the quality of the rest of the card.

Leites was boring
Maia was great imo. Endless taunting
Wideman 1 and 2 were very interesting... The fall of the god
I was at UFC 97 live. It was a great card until Anderson ruined it. Six of us went on a road trip to Montreal from the Toronto area and one of my buddies Literally fell asleep during the main event. He was hunched over like Mr Burns
Sbbo4xaWdpWJWk6FogZ_moWYEp4lpPak7ly6H8qTv7wiF_aNDvddm-9o7LkliBWikFJny5xCEGak9fDbBUndMSRfu-hz2cEJbwFX9QCyQc8YQhfzcu_q1dot5n2pUweafq1Atm1OECRcSG8fhhA

and drooling on himself. There was a trail of spit from his mouth to his shoulder. Granted he was hammered as fuck but still.

UFC 146: The Heavyweights was one that was really memorable for me because it was (I think) the only event where all the fights on the main card was comprised of a single weight class, and heavyweight at that!

Other than that, UFC 241 was fantastic overall. Especially the Costa vs Romero fight and the Cormier eyepoke shenanigans.

Back