• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what kind of firearm do you own?

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
just bought a Ruger SR9C 9MM,sweet gun.....got a great deal on it for 350.00,it's my first one.

Sig_P229_40_Blued_Tac_Rail_NS_C.jpg

None, safer that way.

Actually a firearm is just a tool and is no more dangerous than a hammer if you use it in the proper way. Just sayin...

No hammers either, or knives, or lighters, or toothpicks. Staying on the safe side

I have a Katana too - talk shirt now!

this thread is not about motorcycles braz. how you doing man?

A sword dumb shit - I'm not too bad, how you holmes?

too many to count. oh and a 9mm is for pussies that only want to wound. A real man carries a 45.

A m240b, a m-2 .50 cal, and a mk-19. Ahhhhh, the joys of being a machinegunner for the marine corps.

i'm well. got the kids. i'm trying to keep them thru the new year. my daughter is sick tho :(

is the katana a show piece or a functional sword?

i'm well. got the kids. i'm trying to keep them thru the new year. my daughter is sick tho :(

is the katana a show piece or a functional sword?

Katana is both - sorry about your daughter, it's probably only Swine Flu - have you been hear to watch Randleman's canings? He takes it from all kinds/sides, much like Wanda (his mammy).

i haven't been on line much lately. not even the other place. fucking work and women. i really don't know how i juggled more in houston, but i did. the women in houston are definitely less needy/clingy. fuck i hate dallas

A Winchester lever action 44. cal rifle. Shit packs a fucking puch and is really fun to shoot. I have kids so I keep it locked. I have an axe handle next to my bed for immediate threats.

i've always wanted a sword btw. you've seen the pic of some of my guns and knives at the other place. the closest i have is the big bowie knife. how much for a quality katana? i remember seeing a place in houston with a huge broad sword. damn thing was impressive if nothing else

Back