• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

what kind of firearm do you own?

Wow did I touch a nerve there John Wayne?

You only need one? Well why are you being a pussy with that .45? Step up to a single shot 12 gauge 3" shells that will impress all your friends I'm sure you can act like super tough guy. Until 2 people break in your house that is, then you're fucked.

no youre fucked cowboy.

Currently I don't own any because I sold them all a few years ago because I was friggin poor.

My gun next will probably be an AR15

I use this one for shootin critters
images

Is that real? I've only seen a replica that was debolted.

I'm not a gun person, I've had a couple hunting rifles in my life but nothing special.

I do support the right to bear arms tho... as I support the right for the law to take away that right if you fuck up with one in any way, or show that you're an idiot in any fashion

I'm not a gun person, I've had a couple hunting rifles in my life but nothing special.

I do support the right to bear arms tho... as I support the right for the law to take away that right if you fuck up with one in any way, or show that you're an idiot in any fashion

The government wants to take more than that though. I got it I don't need automatic weapons, but don't take my toys.

I've got several. Rifles, handguns, shotguns.

The ones I have in my apt are a .22 long rifle, 12 gauge winchester semiauto shotgun and a 9mm Bersa Thunder...

Right_To_Bear_Arms.jpg

The government wants to take more than that though. I got it I don't need automatic weapons, but don't take my toys.

Yep, that's the fucking government for you, always trying to make the people powerless while making itself more powerful. It's complete bullshit, and I totally support your right to have your toys.

what the hell would you need a damn cannon like that for besides full scale warfare?

... nevermind, it's been too damn long since I even shot a gun... guys like to blow shit apart, my bad

that guy looks like he's a little too much into potato guns, lolz

Glock model 21,
Ruger 357,
Ruger 22 cal rimfire,
Mossberg

Oh, uh, yeah, my wife owns those, so solly....

Back