What movie sequels can happen now that the star is the right age?

what about a warriors sequal where
James Remar is a made man connected from his time in jail and running a violent crew in Coney tearing the place up.

Swan returns from traveling across the country and is shocked to see how things have fallen a part and United the surviving members of the old warriors and new young unstable to take back the streets

Demolition Man 2 - The future finally develops a time machine to allow him to return back to his present time and escape the sissified future he was living in. He travels back in time only to find that this new time line is more pussy and gay than the future was and instead of Taco Bell winning the restaurant wars, the restaurant Vegan Greens took over. He goes on a long trek to escape the madness to his grandfather's cabin in the Appalachian Mountains only to his grandfather is now his grandmother. He gives up on trying to change things and settles down with a tranny and runs a small shop in the mountains that sells NFTs and canned goods.

I think Burton is a little more trapped in time as a younger man than Snake Plissken for me. I think an older Rambo 4 style Snake in Escape from Whatever could work...but Escape from LA kind of killed everything. Even as a young man, Snake was grizzled and kind of seemed 50 in a way.

I think you could argue a lot of the appeal of Snake was that he a character who mixed in "young man" characteristics and "old man" ones, with the latter he was more grizzled and cynical than you'd typically see from a young character being so detached. I felt besides the film being more comedic part of the difference with Escape from LA was that it didnt really work as well with Russell approaching middle age, too old for the Young Man stuff and the Old Man stuff didnt really stand out.

Burton you'd need to shift the character a bit but I imagine him a bit like Jeff Bridges Roster Cogburn, minus some of the competence and again with an Asian lead being the real hero.

I think having Kurt involved would be one of the main things which would peak my interest in sequel given that Carpenter is unlikely to return and honestly was not in great form plus the writer retired decades ago. Something like the rumoured Rock sequel you know would just have been a bland actioner that lifted stuff from the original without any of the wit or character.

Last edited:
Marty McFly is suffering from time travel Parkinsons but his grandchild is in trouble

Urban Legend - this time Jared Leto is teaching at a large college when students start to be offed in homage to well known u. legends

I'm still hoping the IKWYDLS reboot happens with original cast back.

28 Months Later been needing to happen.

Gonna be 28 Years Later.

In June 2023, Boyle and Garland discussed their collaboration on "seriously" and "diligently" seeing the project enter production. Garland stated that the script currently being written was tentatively titled 28 Years Later; Boyle echoed these sentiments stating that he would like to direct the movie, should Garland decide to not additionally serve as director.[35] By July of the same year, Murphy acknowledged that he and Boyle had recently discussed the third film including the fact that nearly twenty-eight years had passed since the release of the original movie. The actor once again expressed interest in reprising his role, as long as Boyle and Garland were involved in their respective creative roles.

Edward Furlong in a Terminator sequel where Sarah Connor successfully stopped the machine takeover from happening and now he's just some schlub that never amounted to anything. The first 30 mins of the movie is just a depressing slice of life/character study with him working some shitty job and getting drunk in bars telling people how he was supposed to be the leader of the resistance. He's sitting in a bar watching the news and a story pops up about a new startup claiming to have perfected AI.

Then Michale Biehn and a Terminator show up.
I like your creativity, but the Terminator franchise has had way too many starts, stops, reboots already. Just let it die.

Kill Bill Vol 3.

The little girl from the first scene gets revenge...

Karate Kid (Jaden Smith version)
He travels to a psychedelic mystical place, learns how to channel his ki so he can effectively throw the equivalent of a kame hameha.

Of course, this takes place all inside his head, much like the movie Shutter Island, and when he joins a karate tournament for real he gets his ass kicked.

King Conan/Age of Conan:

old-man-conan.jpg

Arnold wants to do it but said the rights are super tied up unfortunately. I want an old Conan movie.

Another one that won't happen but the story writes itself is Kill Bill 3. Considering the success of Maya Hawke in Stranger Things and being the actual daughter of Uma Thurman, how awesome would it be to see actual mom/daughter in Kill Bill 3 with her playing B.B.?

Maybe a sequel to Forrest Gump where little Forrest grows up to be the smartest man alive, and is on the verge of curing cancer but of course he falls for the wrong woman and she just breaks his heart over and over again.

We'll call her Jada

The Goonies are now the most effective assassin squad on Earth lead by Josh Brolin, they use Sloth’s face on their armbands and are the only ones who can save the President

And who is the president?

Of course it is President Sloth, whose campaign slogan “hey you guys” saw him win a landslide victory. Now he needs their help again

The Goonies are now the most effective assassin squad on Earth lead by Josh Brolin, they use Sloth’s face on their armbands and are the only ones who can save the President

And who is the president?

Of course it is President Sloth, whose campaign slogan “hey you guys” saw him win a landslide victory. Now he needs their help again

"We did it Sloth!"
fvwlw5s9jqi31.jpg

"Slothanomics is working."
cpmct4-goonies-483888156.jpg

I would bring back JK Rowling to pen a few new scripts for a new Harry Potter trilogy. If they could snag Daniel Radcliffe and most of the old cast I could see it being almost as big as the originals.
Make Ron Weasley the new big bad and people would completely forget about marvel.
Emma_and_Daniel_1640933347244_1640933383490.jpg

skynews-rupert-grint-knock-at-the-cabin_6042212.jpg

Weren't we waiting on Kill Bill movie? The rumor was that we were waiting for the girls in the movie to become adults. I'm pretty sure Uma's kid is a grown up and Vivica Fox's daughter in the movie is also grown.

Slow Times At The Ridgewood Retirement Home
I would pay to see Phoebe’s tits as they are right now. Still my crush.
Rounders 2. Matt Damon can play an older Degenerate gambler in Vegas who gets another crack at the World Series of poker to beat up the new breed of online players.
The Poker bubble burst too long ago. They should have struck while the iron was hot.

Back