What Old TV Shows Would You Like to See Revived?

1200px-A-Team-Logo.svg.png
I really enjoyed the movie...

Married with Children
It was going to get a reboot apparently with the whole original cast signed on to do cameos. It was gonna be about buds family with him as the main character. The original showrunner, Ron Leavitt, died and his son fucked the show or some shit.

Tales from the crypt.
Outer limits.

maybe a mix of the two horror sic fi esque, like black mirrors but with superior american funding, filming, casting etc..

So Black Mirror, but somehow better? lol

Tales from the crypt would be awesome.

Agree with other posters on Quantum leap.

Mr. Don & Mr. George

I'd like to see how Babylon 5 continues.
The son of John Sheridan and Delenn defeats the allies of the shadows,
Vir becomes emperor and more.

Too bad Garabaldi died in real life.

Did you ever see the GI Joe: Resolute short animated film Warren Ellis wrote? That was pretty hardcore, I could have done with a full series of that.
I didn't see it, but I looked up the trailer I was talking about after I wrote my post and it was for Resolute, not a series as I originally thought. I definitely could go for a series with that. Seeing Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow going full ninja would be nuts. I gotta check out Resolute.

Id say a show they need to reboot is Dexter.

Watching it while it was on and definitely during rewatches, the writing was rushed (obviously) to poor. The women all got shit ends of that stick too. I liked laguardia (was that it?) and carpenter, but it was as if the writers used up all their power with dexter, that they hardly had any left for the other male actors and NONE for the female actors. It was done poorly.

Plus, the entirety of the show felt very cheap, hoaky, and my god, above all else, no rita, no kids, none of that please.

Id say a show they need to reboot is Dexter.

Watching it while it was on and definitely during rewatches, the writing was rushed (obviously) to poor. The women all got shit ends of that stick too. I liked laguardia (was that it?) and carpenter, but it was as if the writers used up all their power with dexter, that they hardly had any left for the other male actors and NONE for the female actors. It was done poorly.

Plus, the entirety of the show felt very cheap, hoaky, and my god, above all else, no rita, no kids, none of that please.
I think I heard it's actually getting a reboot/continuation. Lemme look it up and I'll report back.

I think I heard it's actually getting a reboot/continuation. Lemme look it up and I'll report back.
I saw that in passing. Something about Michael C Hall wanting to continue it and im thinking...ugh.

I mean, hes in a new location and will start with a new cast. Just need a capable writing staff and a budget. Maybe yeah, sure.

No one can ever replace Doakes. Or Trinity.

Salute your shorts. Same cast playing same characters who are the same age as they used to be in the 90’s.

I saw that in passing. Something about Michael C Hall wanting to continue it and im thinking...ugh.

I mean, hes in a new location and will start with a new cast. Just need a capable writing staff and a budget. Maybe yeah, sure.

No one can ever replace Doakes. Or Trinity.
If Dexter gets rebooted with the same lead actor after the way it went out, it would be official proof that Hollywood is out of mojo.

I would like to see The Wonder Years, but now from a Parent with kids perspective. It would be interesting for my generation (30+) that grew up with the show and related to the kid to now relate again with him from a completely different standpoint.

Back