What really makes you angry?

Being accused of something I didnt do. Thats #1 to piss me off.

This is the #1 thing to avodi when working with kids, as it triggers like them all. Except being a pedo of course.

For me, its empty promises.

I made a stupid mistake a few days ago and it cost me $2300 and a bunch of time. A bit of common sense, and 5 minutes of time could have stopped the $2300 mistake.

Right now, this is what is pissing me off.

Things not being put back.

Nothing really. I'm never surprised these days with people

Ironically, what really piss me off in other people are what I consider my own short comings.

I don't know if it's because I'm more aware of them because of it, or they remind me of myself, but it is what it is.

Progressive Liberalism that leads to extreme nonsense in the name of "social justice" that actually harm the population it was supposed to help. These idiots have jumped the shark for votes.

Examples:
Legalized shoplifting, because arresting shoplifters causes a higher incarceration of black people.

No Bail Reform. Releasing violent offenders without bail, because making them post bail is racist because black people do not have bail money.

It is actually harming the black community more, as stores close down in high crime areas, causing job loss and inconvenience.
The communities suffering the most violence from repeat offenders are the black communities. They don't want violent people let out on appearance tickets.

People not doing their job and expecting someone else to do it while also still doing their own job. There’s a situation brewing at my current place of work where this train is on its way down the tracks. Thing is, unlike the last few people that were in my position -I’m not going to go for it. I’m a box of dynamite about to knock that train the fuck off the rails lol

But it sucks being in this position, especially since it doesn’t have to be this way

Liberal democrat politicians

Progressive social activists

Lazy fucks

People thinking something is a right that is not (abortion) and not protecting a right that actually exists (Second Amendment)
Lol

Russian soldiers (or soldiers of any war or nation) raping and murdering civilians, in particular children, and booby trapping towns they're completely abandoning especially when it doesn't have any tactical value to do such horrendous things.

Russian soldiers (or soldiers of any war or nation) raping and murdering civilians, in particular children, and booby trapping towns they're completely abandoning especially when it doesn't have any tactical value to do such horrendous things.
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of war crimes either.

people doing shit purely to "put it on the gram" clout chasing is fucking retarded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back