What really makes you angry?

People who get dogs that are too big and strong for them to control.

People who let their dogs run around off the leash. Especially when the dog is poorly behaved and jumps up on you.

People who treat their pets like they are children and expect you to play along with it. Like this:

f26e242ae4752e8ff3d824c027ee18ae.jpg

That's what I thought.
No you didn’t Archie. What you thought was you’d use your big brain to draw me into a ridiculous argument. Instead I used my freedom of speech to laugh at you, because you’re a fool.

No you didn’t Archie. What you thought was you’d use your big brain to draw me into a ridiculous argument. Instead I used my freedom of speech to laugh at you, because you’re a fool.

Whatever you say, genius

When someone tries to take advantage of my kindness. Or when i see people harming animals.

low level parking lot etiquette.

2 essential rules for me

Rule 1 - park your damn vehicle straight and level, in between the lines.
Can't think of a better way to convey how little you think of everyone else around you whilst proving you're a complete and total imbecile in the process. Act like you give a fk dammit

Bad-Parking-Trick.jpg

Morbidly obese losers who think sexual assault is funny

When I buy donor kebab and those motherfuckers forgot the sauce. I am about to become a Karen about it now....

I'm not one to get angry often if ever, but if there is something that gets me annoyed or angry I guess is obnoxious people. Although it doesn't get me angry per se, just more or less annoyed and I just try to avoid those people.

Also people who take advantage of the vulnerable and the weak and exploits them.

Entitlement. Certain basic rules matter. First come, first serve; don't sweat the small things; have true confidence, not loud demands that need to be acknowledged.

Ignorance. You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to being ignorant. A little knowledge IS a dangerous thing.

Moral-flag waving -- most of these people who get behind a lot of these social justice initiatives today don't have better morals than me, they just like to pretend to. In fact, this group can be pretty much seen as a blend of the entitled and ignorant.

These things bug me.

Political debates on the internet. Just shut the fuck up. If you actually care, get involved with whatever thing you're so passionate about. Taking the moral high ground is easy when you do absolutely nothing but have an opinion you insist is correct.

Keep seeing a lot of gun debates on social media and stuff now and it makes me wanna shoo- oops, fight someone.

When I buy donor kebab and those motherfuckers forgot the sauce. I am about to become a Karen about it now....
Is that why you gave it away?

Holland they have a really nice chili sauce and garlic sauce which I miss with kebabs. I'd settle for mayo rather than a dry kebab though.

Is that why you gave it away?

Holland they have a really nice chili sauce and garlic sauce which I miss with kebabs. I'd settle for mayo rather than a dry kebab though.
I need sauce or this meal is no bueno.

When my wife gets mad at me for something she is thinking. She will literally tell me what I'm thinking, and proceed to be angry about it.

Back