What The Hell Did The English Fighter Do To Piss Dana Off So Much

Maybe he ripped up a lottery ticket?
I was only paying half attention when this happened, lol. I heard ripped up somebody's lottery ticket and I popped my head up and was like, "wut?" Took me a second what was going on.

Yeah I looked at that and thought "WTF"? The only time I saw Dana kick someone off the show was some nobody named Isaac whatshisass who couldn't make weight for the fight and embarrassed himself. It was when Gray Maynard was going through as well and had the guy on the bike in the steam room trying to lose weight. The guy passed out and the ambulance had to be called. Dana was jacked and threw him out pronto.
He kicked those two dudes off for fighting, plus the guy who egged them on.

You gotta do something super stupid to get kicked off.

I mean, look at Junie Browning. That guy was a raving ass hat and didn't get kicked off (to the best of my knowledge).

Zak Jensen and James McSweeney skirmished and didn't get kicked off.

Dana might just be being dramatic. Could be a do you want to be a fuckin fighter type speech. Maybe too many pranks, overt house drama, or boring fights caused it.

Anybody else remember TUF 16, lol?

I'm thinking he probably continues to fight dirty or some shit and hurts somebody either in training or with an illegal blow in the cage again. But as someone else said, it may not have even been him.

OR it could be clever editing and it's not even him that get's kicked out.

^This.

I doubt they'll give away who gets kicked out right when the season starts.

I thought that Martinez guy was bullshitting about the second knee hitting him in the head, did a Koscheck.

It looked to me like the knee hit him in the Traps area. I'm sure if that's illegal too, but it certainly didn't hit him in the head.

^This.

I doubt they'll give away who gets kicked out right when the season starts.

It looked to me like the knee hit him in the Traps area. I'm sure if that's illegal too, but it certainly didn't hit him in the head.

Looked to me like it should upper shoulder and skidded into his head. Martinez was definitely milking it. He even asked Herb to take a point away. I understand that the blow was questionable at the least if not illegal, but imo it's pretty sad when you have to ask the ref for help to win.

He might of ripped up a winning lottery ticket?

He might of ripped up a winning lottery ticket?

better not be his lottery ticket
tumblr_mqpplzoH0H1sur8xko1_500.gif

It's gonna be a disappointment whatever it is

It always is

He called football handegg and everybody jumped him. Then Dana kicked him off the show.

To the people saying it might not be him, wtf are you talking about. It clearly is. I guarantee it. It even shows him crying backstage with Ronda telling Ronda its not her fault.

To the people saying it might not be him, wtf are you talking about. It clearly is. I guarantee it. It even shows him crying backstage with Ronda telling Ronda its not her fault.

maybe she told him to Sweep the leg

You mean Gabe Reudiger...

I remember watching that, and thinking "what an a$$." He reported for the show overweight, continued to eat garbage, begged for a colon cleanse for weight cutting, and killed himself cutting weight the week of,only to quit a few pounds over.

Maybe it even is because of the illegal blows David Grant landed in the first match. Maybe he actually fucked up Martinez spine or something.

Can someone show me a video?

And get kicked off the show.

I'm talking about the part at the end when they show a highlight video of whats to come on the season. The English guy who I thought looked the best fighter on the show, David Grant. Dana White says to him "You took another guy's lottery ticket and ripped it up, and points to the door and tells him to leave".
Sounds like he quits the show. In that case, the 'lottery ticket' would be his place in the house that could have gone to someone else.

Back