What the hell is happening to Johnny Hendricks?

haha he is so nervous about the weigh ins, he just knows it. He looks nervous and scared, but I don't think it has anything to do with the fight, its all to do with the scales haha.

abnormal lipid panel and a1c with insulin resistance

it happened after GSP fight. Dude was a beast when he was on a tear KO'ing the WW division.
When the judges robbed him of that decision and the Ruthless decision the stole his fighting soul along with two belts.

When the judges robbed him of that decision and the Ruthless decision the stole his fighting soul along with two belts.

Dates back even further IMO. Gassing put terribly trying to finish iron jawed Condit completely changed his approach.

He's always like that. I remember back when he was at 170 he was like this but like 1000 times worse cuz of dehydration. He's an odd guy. Always has been. Especially fight week when he's cutting. He actually seemed way more normal this time around. Actually kinda hope he doesn't get wrecked after watching this!

What are the odds on Johny popping for the booger sugar in his post fight drug test?

Oh wasn't quoting you to say you were wrong about there already being a discussion about this, just the fact that you noted he was unintentionally silly.

That being said, thanks for the link no need to be here now! :D
I think the weight cuts make him delusional. Try this interview for examle

Clearly got into Jones' stash at Jackson's

Is normal

Watch from that point onward and he just sounds super high, drugged out, out of it, whatever you want to call it, but he seems super out of character here and its creepy as fuck.

He legit has no idea what hes saying.
giphy.gif

That's a massive amount of nervous energyin his body movement and facial expressions. Try listening with your eyes closed and it might help a bit.

Watch from that point onward and he just sounds super high, drugged out, out of it, whatever you want to call it, but he seems super out of character here and its creepy as fuck.

He legit has no idea what hes saying.
giphy.gif

Brain damage he had symptoms a while now

Yeah, he's acting extra fucking goofy, compared to normal. Gloating about eating pizza and Mexican food, I fully expect him to miss weight again.

Lol when he started talking about not being on steroids he really started losing it... Can't tell if he's coked up, punchy or just mental

Johnny wasnt exactly a rocket surgeon to begin with. Add some brain damage and thats that.

Okay, before I watched the video, I was thinking that this thread was probably more Sherdog attention seeking, and it would be a complete exaggeration.

After watching the video, either Johnny is trying to act like he's high on coke, or he's high on coke.

If that's how he naturally is, then he's naturally high on coke. It's the stereotype of someone who is high on coke. Anyone who has ever done coke just watched themselves high on coke.

If this is because of the weight cut, then weight-cutting should become the new drug epidemic.

He always striked me as depressed

He's just stupid.

He sounds like he's drunk, not high. Maybe he is an alchie.

The majority of people had Hendricks beating Lawler twice and he beat Brown after the GSP fight. His downfall was when he had to pull out of the Woodley fight because of his weight cut.
Want to hazard a guess as to which of those fights was his first under USADA testing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back