What upcoming fight are you most pumped up for?

Any fights on your radar that get your adrenaline triggered?

I gotta say, the one which amps me up is Jiri vs Poatan.

You've got two ultra disciplined, no nonsense, throw back warriors and true martial artists going head to head here.

No disrespect, no drama.

Just two absolute, kill or be killed assassins ready to lay it all on the line.

This has pure violence written all over it.

May the best warrior win.

What's your most anticipated upcoming scrap?
I'm picking the co main over that slightly. The two best HWs in the UFC are fighting for an almost title.

My only fear about Jiri Poatan is that Jiri takes him down and chokes him out quickly, Gane style.

Any fights on your radar that get your adrenaline triggered?

I gotta say, the one which amps me up is Jiri vs Poatan.

You've got two ultra disciplined, no nonsense, throw back warriors and true martial artists going head to head here.

No disrespect, no drama.

Just two absolute, kill or be killed assassins ready to lay it all on the line.

This has pure violence written all over it.

May the best warrior win.

What's your most anticipated upcoming scrap?

Im with you sir, Alex and Jiri has FOTY potential written all over it.

I'm picking the co main over that slightly. The two best HWs in the UFC are fighting for an almost title.

My only fear about Jiri Poatan is that Jiri takes him down and chokes him out quickly, Gane style.

Jiri's samurai spirit would prohibit fighting like a crotch sniffer I think

Sticking to only officially announced fights this my top 5.

1. Jiri vs. Pereira
2. Pavlovich vs. Aspinall
3. Dariush vs. Tsarukyan
4. Edwards vs. Covington
5. Rakhmonov vs. Thompson

Great list sir.
The order is even on point.

None. Jones and stipe was interesting to be more than what was replaced or announced. Still wasnt excited for that either.

Sucks

You really thought that was the most exciting fight out of all of these fights sir?

MMA:
Jiri vs Alex (next week)
Jones vs Ngannou (2025?)
Leon vs Shavkat (Late 2024 or 2025?)

Boxing:
Fury vs Usyk (December or Early 2024)
Bivol vs Beterbiev (Mid 2024)

Jiri vs pereira is the #1 figth

- Font vs Figueiredo is a intriguing match up, lets see How Deivison do in this division

- Vicente Luque vs Ian garry, Luque looked really good against RDA, he's always been a dangerous Striker, and seems like his wrestling had improved a Lot.
Lets ser If garry is the real deal, i think hes gonna be the betting favorite, but i think Luque have what he need to Win.

- Tony Ferguson vs Paddy Pimblet. Yes, i'm excited by this one, lets ser How Tony handles that young boy

dana-white-slaps-wife.gif

Dana verse Anne White 2.

NYE is less than two months away.

I'm sad to say that I'm excited for none of them. The UFC has given me such a bad taste over time that I don't even care to watch it anymore, especially with all the blah type cards they put out these days. I don't even look up who's fighting like I use to anymore. Even when I do watch the fights I usually end up doing something else and not paying attention.

I'm sad to say that I'm excited for none of them. The UFC has given me such a bad taste over time that I don't even care to watch it anymore, especially with all the blah type cards they put out these days. I don't even look up who's fighting like I use to anymore. Even when I do watch the fights I usually end up doing something else and not paying attention.

person-bob-barian-ross-trees-are-unhappy.jpg

Back