What upcoming fight are you most pumped up for?

Pavlovich fight is very intriguing. And as another poster pointed out recently he has been incredibly under the radar. He is a wrecking machine.

Jiri vs pereira is the #1 figth

- Font vs Figueiredo is a intriguing match up, lets see How Deivison do in this division

- Vicente Luque vs Ian garry, Luque looked really good against RDA, he's always been a dangerous Striker, and seems like his wrestling had improved a Lot.
Lets ser If garry is the real deal, i think hes gonna be the betting favorite, but i think Luque have what he need to Win.

- Tony Ferguson vs Paddy Pimblet. Yes, i'm excited by this one, lets ser How Tony handles that young boy

thanks for reminding me about Tony/Paddy. That’s starting to sneak up. I’m actually rooting for Tony, but anything is possible in that one. If Tony was beemed up in a space ship, that might be the only ‘shocking’ result.

Agree with Jiri vs Alex being the most exciting upcoming fight. I'm most interested in seeing how Bellator being purchased by PFL plays out. On their own they're pretty bad imo. But combining them, rebranding, and making some big tournies while co-promoting with ONE would be cool.

Hey Buff, I was watching a "Napoleon Blownapart" video yesterday and he was talking about Sherdog and "Shadface" , and he flashed your account on the screen lol.
The man is a Saint.

If only he'd shared a link to the Shadface Pillow Emporium, we'd all be millionaires via default...

Shit happens...

I was pretty happy seeing your account lol.
The link would've been nice though.
The man is a Saint.

If only he'd shared a link to the Shadface Pillow Emporium, we'd all be millionaires via default...

Shit happens...

1) Jiri/Poatan - crazy stylistic match up
2) Pav/Aspinall - two big skilled athletic HWs in their prime
3) Paddy/Ferg - yeah I know its a bit of a circus but i'm invested because of the personalities involved, and it'll be interesting to see if Tony has enough left to win now hes taken another step down in level of opposition. Also if Paddy wins this will be the fight that really puts him on the map, because of Tonys name value.

The HW and LHW title fights, thats about it. Lets it right btw, Aspinall vs Pavlovich is for the lineal HW title, cherrypicker Jones was never the champ for ducking a decapitation from 290lb Ngannou with TDD for 3 years, then swooping in to get a giftwrapped win from 240lb 0 grappling Gane. Jones was a paper champ at best, and they were just letting him do a double retirement exhibition fight with Stipe. Pav vs Tom is the real title fight.

Super stoked about next weekend aspinall vs Pavlovich and jiri vs Alex both have the potential to be fireworks

If I had to pick one, It would be Jiri vs Alex, someone is going to go to sleep but Pantoja vs Royval is slept on

every fight week is a reason to promote butt hype week

Pavlovich vs Aspinall for me, although Jiri vs Poatan is a very close second. Probably Leon vs Colby to complete the podium.

Khamzat DDP
Shavkat Edwards
Jones Pavlovich
Islam Edwards

should be fun here on sherdog.

Back