What was cool about 10-15 years ago that you'd like to see come back?

Men's popper jogging bottoms.
b8b8e0b4571d43258647e0158b38d383.jpg
PhlGAK2jTuwtSTXktu0U
I had those exact ones

DUUDE, you nailed it. Some people are Jewish, some grow up Christians, others Muslim; our family was Star Wars. Grew up worshiping those films, only for George Lucas to get old, grow a frog-throat, and shit all over his own creations. Disney only laminated the turds that were already in production. Hell, the whole series is about "the Rebels" - only to sell out to Disney within just a few decades. It's gross and a shame. And Fuck Rey! I hope she dies a long slow death with something shoved up her butt

Rey is a Mary Sue.

When I could use the word manhole without it being a hate crime against women. Also when men and women had their own restrooms.

I went to a rental store called Family Video a few months back to rent a movie for my niece, and it was a nostalgic experience.

I didn't realize how much I missed rental stores.

Then, the next evening I was getting ready for bed and had a feeling I was forgetting something..... The movie is due at midnight!!!

It was 11:50pm, so I put my clothes back on, got the movie, got in the car, and....... a fucking train.

The railroad tracks blocked my progress for 10 minutes, so it was 12:05am when I arrived at the Family Video. They were closed, but someone was still there and I knocked on the glass.

"I'm sorry sir, but we shut off the computers at midnight. Your movie will be checked in first thing in the morning when we open."

So, they're sticking me with a late fee. But, they're never going to get a fucking dollar out of me because I'm never going back to that fucking rental store.

The whole experience reminded me of the absolute awesomeness, and horribleness, of Blockbuster video stores. 70% of their profit margins were late fees, the fuckers.

So, rental places are extinct for damn good reason.

I've never been charged a late fee for a subscription service like Netflix, ever.
i was hoping that it was gonna end with them not charging you a late fee. Bastards!

I love family video though, too bad they're about 20 min away from me.

I missed old school MMA. Missed Karo Parisyan and Joe Riggs

Babes looked hotter, slim physique but not skinny sick.

No fat acceptance!

No SJW/Lib/Conservative weirdos.

No mindless smartphone social media addiction

What I like about this era is dragon ball, cobra kai and Rocky/creed movies. So it has nice advantage here with some cool nostalgia of 80s.

I went to a rental store called Family Video a few months back to rent a movie for my niece, and it was a nostalgic experience.

I didn't realize how much I missed rental stores.

Then, the next evening I was getting ready for bed and had a feeling I was forgetting something..... The movie is due at midnight!!!

It was 11:50pm, so I put my clothes back on, got the movie, got in the car, and....... a fucking train.

The railroad tracks blocked my progress for 10 minutes, so it was 12:05am when I arrived at the Family Video. They were closed, but someone was still there and I knocked on the glass.

"I'm sorry sir, but we shut off the computers at midnight. Your movie will be checked in first thing in the morning when we open."

So, they're sticking me with a late fee. But, they're never going to get a fucking dollar out of me because I'm never going back to that fucking rental store.

The whole experience reminded me of the absolute awesomeness, and horribleness, of Blockbuster video stores. 70% of their profit margins were late fees, the fuckers.

So, rental places are extinct for damn good reason.

I've never been charged a late fee for a subscription service like Netflix, ever.

Yeah I don't miss late fees.

For some strange reason I miss VHS tapes.
I also think it's cool Vinyl is making a comeback.

The ugly ones think they're hot too.
I've ran into that. They have the bad attitude of a hot girl, but it's like no one ever told them they're ugly. You're standing there thinking, "Does she not realize her shit personality matches her face and body?" It makes me sad for humans, honestly, that those wretched fatties even exist.
Like comedian Chris Porter said, If you're ugly AND you have a bad attitude, what are you offering people?

there’s nothing really good from 10-15 yrs ago.

Teacher's could have sex with their students and not get ousted on social media

Back