Social What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?

soap-shoes-scab-navy-1464-full.jpg

Calling something or someone gay as an insult.

Man it's been mentioned like 5 times already. Gay.

Yea, I showed my 7 year old son the Moonwalk and Billy Jean live version and we both had to agree that it's some booooooring shit song with underwhelming dancing.

Not impressed.

Fuck you

Im a bit sad that they were talking about a part 3 to waynes world. That is going to be a half assed movie. Mike myers is 60 and dana carvey is 68 it is going to look ridiculous unless the address that both characters will be senior citizens lmao.

Holy shit. I had to look it up to believe you when you said Dana Carvey is 68. Good God.....

It's not so much the dancing as opposed to the fucking of children which effects his coolness, imo.
I actually feel like it has been the opposite ever since he died.

I remember when I was a kid (I'm probably a bit younger than most here lol) it was cool to make jokes about him, call him a pedo, Wacko Jacko etc. and if you liked his music you were a weirdo because this was around the time he was having legal issues. But now it seems that stuff has been left behind and it's cool to like his music again as a Pop Icon™ and if you bring up his creepy era you are seen as being a grumpy contrarian or cringe.

Winters, sea, combustible stuff in Australia.

Getting arrested with the cops giving you a lift home.

calling things gay

My Cerwin Vega 12" woofers with mids and highs paired with my JBL subwoofer would rattle the braces off anyone of my GFs in the 90s.

I had 2 12" W7s subs with 1500watts each,3000watt amp and my damn power cap was always overloading....Back when hot boxing was a big thing also lmao

Back