Social What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?

It was cool then, it's still cool now, and would imagine it'll be cool 100 years from now.

It's not so much the dancing as opposed to the fucking of children which effects his coolness, imo.

Why do I need to spell it out for you?
Because I don't understand what you said.

This has war room written all over it lol

You could just explain what you meant. It'd be so easy, and so quick. But no, you have to drag this out, don't you? Trying to get me to somehow understand what you said without just explaining it in plain and simple language. Well that's not gonna happen. I'm not gonna understand it unless you explain it.

Go to the front page of the war room and your comment could relate to at least 2 different threads at any given time.
What comment? I don't remember making any comment. All I can remember is asking you what you meant by your comment.

Because I don't understand what you said.

You could just explain what you meant. It'd be so easy, and so quick. But no, you have to drag this out, don't you? Trying to get me to somehow understand what you said without just explaining it in plain and simple language. Well that's not gonna happen. I'm not gonna understand it unless you explain it.

What comment? I don't remember making any comment. All I can remember is asking you what you meant by your comment.
All this and you accuse ME of dragging anything out lol!
Fuck you're dense

All this and you accuse ME of dragging anything out lol!
Fuck you're dense
Yes, I'm accusing you of dragging this out, because you could have just explained what you meant when I first asked you, but you're still refusing to. How is that not dragging this out?

Yes, I'm accusing you of dragging this out, because you could have just explained what you meant when I first asked you, but you're still refusing to. How is that not dragging this out?
I shouldn't have to explain tho.
I get it, your a newb here still.
I'll be more kind in the future.
I extend the olive branch

I shouldn't have to explain tho.
I know, you think it should be obvious to me. But it's not. It's obvious to you that it's not obvious to me. So why, instead of still dragging this on and on and on and on and on, don't you just explain what you meant?

I know, you think it should be obvious to me. But it's not. It's obvious to you that it's not obvious to me. So why, instead of still dragging this on and on and on and on and on, don't you just explain what you meant?
Shit half of this is on me.
It wasn't even your comment that I said had war room written all over it.
It was @tank666
Telling people who are confused about their gender they are idiots and should be locked up in the funny farm.(Instead of pretending it's normal and encouraging kids to undergo life changing surgery when they don't have a fucking clue about anything at their age)

And it was joke and not to be taken seriously.
JFC.....
<Varys01>

Again, what comment? I posted no comment. I posted a photo of a guy with a mullet. Is that what you mean by my comment?
Shit half of this is on me.
It was @tank666
Telling people who are confused about their gender they are idiots and should be locked up in the funny farm.(Instead of pretending it's normal and encouraging kids to undergo life changing surgery when they don't have a fucking clue about anything at their age)

And it was joke and not to be taken seriously.
JFC.....
<Varys01>

I read all of that; I still don't get what comment I'm supposed to have made.

And, again, you're dragging this out by, again, not answering. Twice you used the exact words, "your comment", now you're saying I didn't make any comment.
Yes. That is what I'm saying.
You didn't make the comment and I was wrong. Already said that. Already said it was someone else, who it was and what they said.
Holy fuck man...

Yea, I showed my 7 year old son the Moonwalk and Billy Jean live version and we both had to agree that it's some booooooring shit song with underwhelming dancing.

Not impressed.

There is not a person alive who is not impressed by smooth criminal at least.

Yes. That is what I'm saying.
You didn't make the comment and I was wrong. Already said that. Already said it was someone else, who it was and what they said.
Holy fuck man...
When you said

I didn't take that to mean that you'd mistaken someone else's comment for something you thought I'd said. I took it to mean

It wasn't that comment you made that I said had war room written all over it. It was that other person's.

So I thought there was still some comment that you thought I'd made, and you were just telling me it wasn't that one you'd been referring to.

If you word your posts ambiguously, in ways that can be misinterpreted, you're bound to cause confusion.

Back