What was Sherdog’s reaction to Serra tapping GSP?

<24><24><24><24><24><24><24>

Not sure if enough.... Have one more! <45>

<24>
I’m curious. Did you think inappropriately applying a played out meme would be funny, or just kind of make you look like an unoriginal tool?

I’m curious. Did you think inappropriately applying a played out meme would be funny, or just kind of make you look like an unoriginal tool?
I honestly can't see you getting any more triggered than that. roflmao

I'll spare you from additional triggered memes for your own safety buddeh, no need to thank :v

People thought Serra could win but if he did it would be his BJJ. Not by TKOing GSP the way he did. And dont forget GSP cousin just died and his father was dying.
But GSP losing to Serra was no where the upset as the Chris tapping Silva and making the spider look so amateurish in doing so. Twice.
GSP revenged his lose. Silva couldnt.
Wut?

One was in his prime fighting a dude with like a 5-4 record, other was 5 years out of it fighting the next big thing.

I honestly can't see you getting any more triggered than that. roflmao

I'll spare you from additional triggered memes for your own safety buddeh, no need to thank :v

It's embarassing that someone with a 2010 join date argue with memes. Must be trying to compensate for being bullied in school and now at 30+ years old you use memes to be the cool kid you wish you were.

I don't remember the reaction here so much as my place as I used to host a lot of the PPVs. Every single person thought it was nothing but a gimmick match and GSP was gonna run though him easily, especially with the run GSP was on at the time and the size/skill discrepancy. Shit was hilarious though. That and the Cro Cop-Gonzaga were probably 2 of the craziest outcomes I remember watching at my old spot with friends.

I called a serra tko, mostly because i had no idea who tf gsp was and i had followed serra a bit.

I was 3 years old so I don't really remember ^^
giphy.gif

It's embarassing that someone with a 2010 join date argue with memes. Must be trying to compensate for being bullied in school and now at 30+ years old you use memes to be the cool kid you wish you were.
Really, Thunder? You can't attack the idea therefore you attack the person?

Since you're so concerned about the rate of memes posted on Sherdog, here's one for you:
<{cruzshake}>

Just because you like a crappy point fighter doesn't mean we have to be this way, mate, but honestly you're making it hard for me.

Last edited:
The server crashed and everyone said GSP’s chin was shot and he would never be the same

Based on that reasoning, you must fucking loathe Usman and Covington.
They aren't the most exciting fighters ever but still better than gsp. They try to overwelm fighters with pressure and are constantly attacking both on the feet and positional on the ground. You can tell Covington is trying his hardest when you watch him fight. Gsp on the other hand is sitting in someone's guard and not trying to even pass because hes too scared a position might get reversed.

Like a goose chasing a man and getting the knock down.

Lol i remember those days. When was the last database error from too much traffic?

Maybe Ronda losing? It has happened a few times since I joined in 2012 and since I've lurked (2009). Definitely remember Fedor losing shutting it down

I can't remember if Sherdog went down when Ronda lost.
I do remember it happened after Silva vs Weidman I. That maybe was the last one (and it was previous to this forum's version).

Really, Thunder? You can't attack the idea therefore you attack the person?

Since you're so concerned about the rate of memes posted on Sherdog, here's one for you:
<{cruzshake}>

Just because you like a crappy point fighter doesn't mean we have to be this way, mate, but honestly you're making it hard for me.

OH great a meme reply, what a fucking surprise.

More importantly, what is Sherdogs reaction to Anderson Silvas last 8 fights?

I wasn't around here for any of them so I honestly have no idea.

Back