What was Tank's training regimen and diet/supplement secrets?

Typrune Goatley

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Even though he was on camera bench pressing 600 pounds and routinely displayed mind blowing punching power in his fights....i believe Tank Abbott was clean as far as steroids and PEDs go.

images-8.jpg

But if he wasn't on teh roids and was KOing gentlemen who were then what gives?

images-7.jpg

Why did Tank have such raw strength and punching power?

images-6.jpg

Or should some of his KOs actually be credited to punching accuracy and/Or street fighting smarts?

images-5.jpg

We know he had a little bit of a wrestling background and apparently had been in many street fights but that is all we really know. He apparently kept up his weight training over the years if he could put up 600 pounds.

What was his training like before UFC 7? And what was it like in the next few years after that?

What do you think his diet and supplement program consisted of?

2017-06-05-01-17-45--45038320.jpg

images-4.jpg

Light tuna sandwich and a diet Dr. Pepper.

He trained more than people may think. Al Stanky trained his boxing for a period. He trained with Sonnen when when Chael was just getting into MMA, the name of the gym I can't remember * wasn't Quest)..
Apparently Tank was max out type trainee.

Parking lot brawls and a case of Natty Lite.

beard-tank-abbott-min.jpg

Even though he was on camera bench pressing 600 pounds and routinely displayed mind blowing punching power in his fights....i believe Tank Abbott was clean as far as steroids and PEDs go.

View attachment 235595

View attachment 235587

View attachment 235589

Or should some of his KOs actually be credited to punching accuracy and/Or street fighting smarts?

View attachment 235591

We know he had a little bit of a wrestling background and apparently had been in many street fights but that is all we really know. He apparently kept up his weight training over the years if he could put up 600 pounds.

What was his training like before UFC 7? And what was it like in the next few years after that?

View attachment 235581

View attachment 235583
Tank was generally lethal in the 1st 2 mns... then... bye bye cardio

He did not have a camp but did most of his training at a bar called the "Dew drop in".

Not sure, but I know Roy Nelson eventually stole his regimen.

He was taking his Mexican supplements with quarts of beer.

View attachment 235595

View attachment 235587

View attachment 235589

View attachment 235591

View attachment 235581

View attachment 235583
roids dont make you punch harder or fight better, in boxing more often then not the guy getting caught cheating lost the fight.

May I ask why you think so? Most people who do take steroids can't bench 600 lbs.

May I ask why you think so? Most people who do take steroids can't bench 600 lbs.

As well as most wouldn't be able to lift 600 pounds even a centimeter off the floor

he has retard strength as he is more dimwitted than the village idiot chief.

roids dont make you punch harder or fight better, in boxing more often then not the guy getting caught cheating lost the fight.
Cause they're not as good as their opponent, which is why they're trying to cheat in the first place. The roids didn't make them worse.

Gimme a fucking break. No one benchpresses 600lbs without "divine intervention".
Sometimes I wonder if this forum is filled with special need kids.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back