What Was The Main Event Of The First Wrestling Card You Attended?

Best building in all of wrestling
Been there 3 times through my life. The aforementioned Warrior Slaughter cage match, Slaughter Hogan Boot Camp match for the 2nd, and SuperBrawl 97 for my 3rd.

WWE Vengeance 2003

Angle vs Brock vs Big Show

Triple threat for the WWE title.

Been there 3 times through my life. The aforementioned Warrior Slaughter cage match, Slaughter Hogan Boot Camp match for the 2nd, and SuperBrawl 97 for my 3rd.
I been there more times than I can count(first time in 87 for the Honky-Macho match and the latest time being last month for NJPW) and I actually worked the building twice
I fucking love that place so much, its exactly how a rasslin building should look and feel

I was at SuperBrawl 97 also
One of the Super Brawls in that building(I went to all of em) had a cage hanging above the ring even though there was no cage match scheduled so we were all expecting a surprise cage match announcement during the card
But the night went on and nothing happened and finally after the last match were all standing around like what the fuck, what about the cage?
Knowing what we know now about WCW and its incompetence it makes perfect sense but that shit had me puzzled for years lol

I been there more times than I can count(first time in 87 for the Honky-Macho match and the latest time being last month for NJPW) and I actually worked the building twice
I fucking love that place so much, its exactly how a rasslin building should look and feel

I was at SuperBrawl 97 also
One of the Super Brawls in that building(I went to all of em) had a cage hanging above the ring even though there was no cage match scheduled so we were all expecting a surprise cage match announcement during the card
But the night went on and nothing happened and finally after the last match were all standing around like what the fuck, what about the cage?
Knowing what we know now about WCW and its incompetence it makes perfect sense but that shit had me puzzled for years lol
A Chekov's gun that wasn't used. Maybe it got canned due to matches going long or such? I know it wasn't 97 so it'd have to be 98 or 2000. Then again it could have been the one in 99 at the Oakland Coliseum.

Good question, first one I remember was Taker and Mankind vs Rock and Austin.

Hell if I can remember.

It was a WCW live event, the Steiners and Norman the Lunatic were there.

I went to one or two really small shows at our base when I was a kid that had a lot of past their prime guys in 96. The first major show I went to was Bad Blood 97, headlined by Taker-HBK in the first HIAC.

Greg Valentine and Ric Flair beat Wahoo McDaniel and Ricky Steamboat to retain the NWA tag team title. Yeah, I'm old ...

Rock N Roll Express vs the Heavenly Bodies

Thought Jim Cornette was going to fight someone in the crowd

Chris Benoit vs. Edge, but it was Kane's birthday, so there was a huge brawl at the end.

I also got into an "argument" with Ric Flair and HHH at that same show. It was fun.

Hulk Hogan vs Andre the giant

Benoit vs lesner at a 2001 house show here in Perth Western Australia

Undertaker vs. Beverly Brothers in a handicap match. Papa Shango didn't make it for some reason.

House show in 1996. I still remember the main event was Undertaker vs Vader.

WWF @ Chicago, IL – Rosemont Horizon – January 25, 1992 (3,800)
Chris Walker vs. Hercules
Greg Valentine vs. Skinner
Tito Santana vs. Ted Dibiase to a 20-minute time-limit .
Davey Boy Smith vs. the Berzerker
Repo Man vs. Virgil
Owen Hart & Jim Neidhart vs. the Beverly Brothers when Neidhart vs. Blake
The Undertaker vs. Sid Justice . when Mr. Perfect interfered
WWF IC Champion Roddy Piper vs. WWF World Champion Ric Flair . when the Undertaker, Paul Bearer, and Mr. Perfect interfered
I sat almost in the exact same section this year for MITB

Back