Rewatch What was the worst destruction of a champion ever?

_116613242_aldovsgregor.jpg

Stipe vs Francis 2 was pretty one sided. Francis made Stipe look like he didn't belong in there with him.

It's Silva/Franklin I or Shogun/Jones. That simple.
Aldo VS Faber (WEC)

Wait, Aldo was already champ after Faber lost to Mike Brown right

Aldo VS Brown

I remember Aldo destroying everyone and putting people in wheelchairs

How was Volk/Topuria 'completely one sided'???

I'd say Conor vs Eddie, for how easy and disrespectful he made it look, over enough time that there was no question of any fluke or lucky punch, like people might say about the Aldo fight.

Cruz vs Cody, I know Cruz won a few rounds because of Cody being inactive, but Cruz ran his division he beat everyone with ease with his great footwork no one could solve it , and even took a hiatus and won the belt back, he destroyed everyone from Alpha Male, and then he got his ass kicked by a guy from team alpha male and got break danced on

Most of the ones off the top of my head have probably already been mentioned, so i'm gonna throw in Garbrandt Vs. Cruz. Everyone doubted Garbrandt and he absolutely tuned Cruz up. He beat him to the punch every single time and was literally clowning him most of the fight. I'm sure that was a big hit to Cruz's ego.

I might have to say Shogun vs Jones mainly by just how Jones demolished him and not Shogun fighting like a retard like others did.

I'm a huge Shogun fan, and have been for more than two decades, and I can't stand Jon Jones for all sorts of reasons. But Jon Jones vs Shogun has to be it.

Shogun was already a legend in the sport, had shown insane athleticism, craftiness, and durability -- on top of world class grappling and striking skills. And Jon Jones just beat the doors off of him the entire fight. It was a rough fight to watch as a Shogun fan. Shogun had nothing for Jon Jones that fight.

Back