Crime What would happen if the NGOs send the migrants to China instead of white countries?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
China just executed a few bankers who stole some money from the bank to use as gambling money.

I'm very curious as to how China would handle this migrant situation and what they would do to the NGOs involved in moving these migrants to their country.

Well, for starters, I doubt NGO's are going to transport migrants to place some they know they will be treated like 3rd class citizens. As far as I can tell, the whole idea is to send them places that are prosperous, tolerant, and willing to help the migrants take root.

Well, China is in a population decline. They need to something drastic before they have a 2/1 ratio of elderly to working age people

China is not dumb. First, they avoid bombing other countries and getting directly involved in hot wars as much as possible (Iraq War, Libya War, etc.). Second, they wisely ban terrorist NGOs who use "human rights" as a facade to destroy their country. Third, they have excellent death penalities to eliminate criminals who don't behave well. All of this protects them from foreign barbarians and pillagers. They are resilient and pragmatic, which is why they survived more than 4 thousand years while other civilizations became extinct.

China is not dumb. First, they avoid bombing other countries and getting directly involved in hot wars as much as possible (Iraq War, Libya War, etc.). Second, they wisely ban terrorist NGOs who use "human rights" as a facade to destroy their country. Third, they have excellent death penalities to eliminate criminals who don't behave well. All of this protects them from foreign barbarians and pillagers. They are resilient and pragmatic, which is why they survived more than 4 thousand years while other civilizations became extinct.

The crime thing is the biggy for me. I lived there for a year or so. There is NO street crime in major cities. Its one of the safest countries I've ever been. I worked odd hours so I'd regularly be walking around the city at 4am (24hr country, very busy) and......nothing. safe as hell. Know why? They don't remotely tolerate street level criminals. You mug a foreigner you're going to prison for a very long time. Very long. Immigrants wouldn't last two minutes there unless they're extremely well behaved. They are also mega racist, so if you're an African migrant that commits a crime you might be dead. Immigrants know thus, they wouldn't want to go there.

Back