What would Mighty Mouse have to do for you to call him the GOAT?

If he wins the bantamweight title Mighty Mouse would be the greatest fighter in UFC history.

There's nothing he can do. He's too much of an outlier size-wise for me to care or give him credit for dominating a super shallow division (since most men are usually much bigger). Last time I was around 5'2 125lbs I was 11 years old, and I'm not that big.

What also separates him is the level of competition.

His opponents aren't very good. It's ridiculous to think his resume is as good as GSP, SIlva or Jones. These guys fought dangerous fighters.

Who is dangerous that MM fought? Benavidez is his best win and he can probably beat everyone MM beat, while being past his prime.

Borg, Moraga, Cariaso, Reis are Dan Hardy level opponents. So many of his opponents are ridiculously overrated.

Jones and Silva aren't in the conversation. They're disqualified for being caught using steroids. Mighty Mouse has a fantastic resume of wins. You just have to be educated on MMA and the Flyweight division to notice.

As many have already mentioned his only bet is going up a weight class. At the same time it's not his fault the flyweight division is not matured as any other weight class out there.

Jones and Silva aren't in the conversation. They're disqualified for being caught using steroids. Mighty Mouse has a fantastic resume of wins. You just have to be educated on MMA and the Flyweight division to notice.
I disagree. I think all of those guys I listed are guys GSP beat to earn a shot with Hughes.

I actually feel only uneducated fans think these fighters are on par with killers GSP fought.

Go up to 135 and beat Cruz, Dillasnake, and the Garbster

I disagree. I think all of those guys I listed are guys GSP beat to earn a shot with Hughes.

I actually feel only uneducated fans think these fighters are on par with killers GSP fought.

A Tier: Joe B, Cejudo, Horiguchi, and Dodson

B Tier: Borg, Reis, Bagautinov, and Ian McCall

C Tier: Cariaso, Moraga, and Elliot

Mighty Mouse's A tier is legit.

A Tier: Joe B, Cejudo, Horiguchi, and Dodson

B Tier: Borg, Reis, Bagautinov, and Ian McCall

C Tier: Cariaso, Moraga, and Elliot

Mighty Mouse's A tier is legit.
I don't agree with some guys being in A or B but that is fine. I believe MM is a fantastic fighter. I truly don't believe most of his competition is that good.

The #125GOAT needs a Legacy " Super-Fight". Hopefully against Garbrandt. What else is there... He already ran circles around his division.

As many have already mentioned his only bet is going up a weight class. At the same time it's not his fault the flyweight division is not matured as any other weight class out there.

It won't mature. There aren't enough guys that size to make it as interesting as other weight classes.

How can you be a GOAT when like 500 active UFC fighters can beat you? P4P maybe. But even then after he balked at TJ and has been beat by good BW I doubt that. His comp sucks. Is Marciano GOAT or Ali with lots of losses? Ali because you are judged on comp you fight and MM doesnt fight anyone like Marciano didnt.

He can't. He's fighting people whose size represents less than 3% of the adult male population. The instant he moves up a class, he loses, so no, there in no justifying calling him GOAT. Yes, he's a great 125 lb fighter, but that's like being the smartest kid on the short bus.....

Back