• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the Worst Chain Restaurant in Your Country?

KFC. It's just so disgusting, the chicken has like zero flavor to it, even the skin tastes bad which I find shocking because that's the best part.

KFC. It's just so disgusting, the chicken has like zero flavor to it, even the skin tastes bad which I find shocking because that's the best part.

The chicken at my local KFC is rarely cooked long enough. Disgusting shit

Mcdonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Olive Garden, Del Taco, Subway, Jack in the box, Arbys, Carls Jr

Alot of chain restaurant suck in my opinion lol

in n out is one of the exceptions even though i don't eat there anymore

lol at the people getting defensive over the bashing of some of these awful chains.

Some of these places serve their purpose but most of them serve absolute trash.

Just got back from a few hours of drinking at Applebees. The beer was good, cold, and had character. The food was pleasant and tasty. And the service was very good. I can't believe so many people are whining about Applebees, acting as if it's the worst chain place in the country.

I think its become hipster to hate on Applebees, for whatever reason, and that's why there's so many mentions of it ITT.

LOL, yeah, that must be it. It's Hipster to hate Applebees. Couldn't possibly just been that Applebees is absolutely awful. Must be those dang hipsters as always.

In Vancover the Boston Pizza's in different three locations have pissed me off with incompetent service, and have twice tried to murder me with uncooked chicken wings and ribs. My friends all have similar experiences

I'm pretty sure I got food poisoning from BP's before. I've gone back a handful of times since with no problems at all, but at the time it was prolly the worst time I've ever had to deal with a restaurant manager. Just awful people skills.

Funny thing is when me and my gf at the time were subletting our town house the same manager wanted to move into our place (we lived fairly close to this particular BP). She never got chosen to move in lol.

del taco is sweet as long as they're not serving stale tacos. I'm sure there's worse like ceasars pizza or pizza hut.

Denny's. Mudbutt capital of the States. Followed by Godfather's Pizza.

It has to be Golden Corral.

This place is a dumpster. The place always looks dirty and food is bad (although there is plenty). Last time I was there I saw a kid put his entire arm in the chocolate fountain.

I really don't know.

You'd have to have me break down the criteria to measure all other food chains against..

Back