What's the Worst Chain Restaurant in Your Country?

My mom always got us Little Ceasars as kids. It blows.

I like my pizza like I like my women. Hot and ready.

I generally do not mind chain restaurants. I don't crave them usually, but I will eat at them occasionally. With that said there is a reason applebees is mentioned so much. I went there for the first time in years recently and the only thing that looked remotely appetizing was the hamburger.

This is coming from a former employee.

Del Taco has gotten leaps and bounds better, especially late at night.

Worst is CiCi's and it's not debatable. They take pride in how cheap and terrible their food is. It's so disgusting. CiCi's is like a social experiment to see just how much terrible food humans will endure knowing 4 dollars gets them as much as they can. There are kids in Liberia who would tremble and vomit if they were presented that mac-n-cheese pizza.

Id rather buy a red baron for 4 bucks at the grocery store than eat little caesars

I think people are missing that point; you can get a frozen pizza for 5$ that tastes a lot better.

If it's the ONLY place open at 3 A.M. after a long night of partying, that's the only time I'd ever consider it. Luckily, I live in a city where that's not an issue.

I think people are missing that point; you can get a frozen pizza for 5$ that tastes a lot better.

If it's the ONLY place open at 3 A.M. after a long night of partying, that's the only time I'd ever consider it. Luckily, I live in a city where that's not an issue.

For me..... I was living in a little hovel of an apartment(basicaly a converted garage in Florida with no insulation). I made 11.37 an hour at the job I had. I had $6 a day allotted to food. I'd basically buy a 5 dollar pizza or a whole chicken every day. Everything else I ate(since I worked in the woods) consisted of wild edible plants, no joke.

For me..... I was living in a little hovel of an apartment(basicaly a converted garage in Florida with no insulation). I made 11.37 an hour at the job I had. I had $6 a day allotted to food. I'd basically buy a 5 dollar pizza or a whole chicken every day. Everything else I ate(since I worked in the woods) consisted of wild edible plants, no joke.

I understand that a lack of income limits your options. I don't think anyone is being disrespectful in this thread. We are talking about the worst food that we're served at chain restaurants or fast food. Little Caeser's biggest marketing tool is a $5 dollar pizza that you can order 24/7. That's awesome that their food fed you for a day, but it's a terrible fucking pizza, man.

I understand that a lack of income limits your options. I don't think anyone is being disrespectful in this thread. We are talking about the worst food that we're served at chain restaurants or fast food. Little Caeser's biggest marketing tool is a $5 dollar pizza that you can order 24/7. That's awesome that their food fed you for a day, but it's a terrible fucking pizza, man.

It's so fucking awful. I actually felt terrible until I got a better job and started eating better. I ate one a month or so ago just to remind myself was poverty tasted like.

Frankie & Bennys.

It's an Italian themed restaurant and it looks and feels great in there. But every time i've been the food has been shocking.

Applebee's. I was younger, perhaps 17 - I went there with my girlfriend and she got a club sandwich. The bacon on it was raw. We talked to the manager, and he told us that "that is how people eat bacon in the north." We told him we didn't want to pay for it, and he said that he was going to call the police. I am 36 now and I have never eaten in an Applebee's since.

Bwahhaha!!!

North? Like the Northwest Territories?

Just got back from a few hours of drinking at Applebees. The beer was good, cold, and had character. The food was pleasant and tasty. And the service was very good. I can't believe so many people are whining about Applebees, acting as if it's the worst chain place in the country.

I think its become hipster to hate on Applebees, for whatever reason, and that's why there's so many mentions of it ITT.

Little Caesars, Wendy's and Jack in the Box.

taco bell - gives you the runs.

have not eaten there in like 9yrs.

taco bell - gives you the runs.

have not eaten there in like 9yrs.

Maybe it gives you the runs, but I partake in some Taco Bell probably once a month and do not suffer any kind of intestinal marathons due to this food. Do you have a weak stomach? Because if Taco Bell gave people the runs it wouldn't be in business... especially after so many years where a clean, and direct connection could be made between eating Taco Bell and shitting your brains out (as you have stated.)

Just got back from a few hours of drinking at Applebees. The beer was good, cold, and had character. The food was pleasant and tasty. And the service was very good. I can't believe so many people are whining about Applebees, acting as if it's the worst chain place in the country.

I think its become hipster to hate on Applebees, for whatever reason, and that's why there's so many mentions of it ITT.

Not a fan of their food but they do have a nice happy hour.

Back