• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's with motorless treadmills?

Bells just sent a teaser, they're in the market. No price point and not a lot of details. Just guessing because they named it along the Blitz line (air bike is $750 range) and have push handles, with magnetic controls this thing might be $4k area. More info to come in a couple weeks.
Stride distance looks short, maybe that guy is 6'10.

pPF2ERF.png

Launched just now. $4k

Blitz Treadmill

Might be crazy but I KNOW that thing was $3,999 when I posted link. It's now $5k. Emailed them for curiosity.

Last edited:
Yeah when I got the email and clicked on it and saw the price, I immediately did <36> in real life.
Got a reply. Good people they are, very personable. He apologized for the goofy marketing confusion, it was supposed to be the 1st 10 sold were $3,999 Holiday special. Then $4,999 retail. And he wouldn't give me one to review for this thread.

I consider most treadmills with motors to be junk. I wore one out in high school when the motor burned up. Me and my brother pitched in and bought another one and burned up that one also. I’d be interested in giving this kind a shot.

I consider most treadmills with motors to be junk. I wore one out in high school when the motor burned up. Me and my brother pitched in and bought another one and burned up that one also. I’d be interested in giving this kind a shot.
Starting to agree with that 1st statement, on the 3rd treadmill now . Current NordicTrak1750 does great when it's connected to WiFi... but it randomly disconnects and when it does you can't turn it on manually. Have to reset the entire console and put all info back in. 25 min of tech typing on slow touch screen kills the running mood.

These just look way more approachable with use. Jump on speed up, slow down, sprint, jump off. Do a couple sets, jump back on.

Freight truck delivered today.

Way more approachable to jump on and just take off. Very short learning curve. If it feels stupid, you correct your stride and you start moving faster. The ability to jump on and go at will is huge. Gonna have a place in line up real quick.

Freight truck delivered today.

Way more approachable to jump on and just take off. Very short learning curve. If it feels stupid, you correct your stride and you start moving faster. The ability to jump on and go at will is huge. Gonna have a place in line up real quick.
Which one did you get?

Which one did you get?
SFE Air Runner Curve. One China factory makes it, 4 companies put their sticker on it.
It was $1000 off, I was clicking on it and putting it my cart and removing it. So they called and made another offer then threw some adjustable dumbbells in , shipped all for free. Great company for cardio variety.
They're moving to ...Phoenix? , AZ soon and having another sale.

SFE Air Runner Curve. One China factory makes it, 4 companies put their sticker on it.
It was $1000 off, I was clicking on it and putting it my cart and removing it. So they called and made another offer then threw some adjustable dumbbells in , shipped all for free. Great company for cardio variety.
Fuck, I just blew $2400 on guns and ammo. Treadmill would probably be more useful tbh

Fuck, I just blew $2400 on guns and ammo. Treadmill would probably be more useful tbh

Depends I suppose. If the American economy tanks or we are post apocalyptic then fitness will be the last thing on your mind.

It's back ordered now but almost too good of a deal to pass up.

It's back ordered now but almost too good of a deal to pass up.
Do the trick. Put the Curve in your cart, get all the way to checkout and remove it. Then do that with the Pro version. Get pass the shipping quote and then go remove it. Put the curve back in cart and leave it. It alerts them somehow and you may get another discount thrown your way lol.
This thing has 100% corrected my heavy heel striking foot stomp pace. Learned how to reach with toes and pull with hamstrings , less energy and faster mile sustained. Solid investment. Will be giving it a weight test in a bit, EMOM walking with 150lb sandbag on shoulder. Me+ bag = 340ish

I get it. But for 2k plus if you're able to go and run just go run.

Specialty tool for target audience. Def not for everyone. Quick sprints between sets or EMOM style work, where you don't have enough time to get outside and back in. February and it's raining outside... Few and far reasons but it is an expensive gamble if you're unsure on usage.

EDIT: That sandbag shoulder walking shit didn't work. 18 inch wide walking track works while running, you walk much wider when carrying weight. Was banging into side rail trying to keep balance. Went back with 2 KB walk instead.

Specialty tool for target audience. Def not for everyone. Quick sprints between sets or EMOM style work, where you don't have enough time to get outside and back in. February and it's raining outside... Few and far reasons but it is an expensive gamble if you're unsure on usage.

EDIT: That sandbag shoulder walking shit didn't work. 18 inch wide walking track works while running, you walk much wider when carrying weight. Was banging into side rail trying to keep balance. Went back with 2 KB walk instead.
Yes good points. I trued to delete my post right after i posted it after thinking about things like weather etc.

Back