• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's with motorless treadmills?

Do the trick. Put the Curve in your cart, get all the way to checkout and remove it. Then do that with the Pro version. Get pass the shipping quote and then go remove it. Put the curve back in cart and leave it. It alerts them somehow and you may get another discount thrown your way lol.
This thing has 100% corrected my heavy heel striking foot stomp pace. Learned how to reach with toes and pull with hamstrings , less energy and faster mile sustained. Solid investment. Will be giving it a weight test in a bit, EMOM walking with 150lb sandbag on shoulder. Me+ bag = 340ish
I did the trick and they called me on the phone lol

Mr Pete? lol Hoping they threw you a deal with some goodies on the offer. Soooo... whens it being delivered
They're back in stock for now. $2300 shipped. Not sure if I should bite the bullet and get it. Might see if Black Friday brings any interesting deals

They're back in stock for now. $2300 shipped. Not sure if I should bite the bullet and get it. Might see if Black Friday brings any interesting deals
That's not the best they can do. They keep advertising a huge liquidation sale from moving to new warehouse on top of the Black Friday banner. $1800 or walk... away.

That's not the best they can do. They keep advertising a huge liquidation sale from moving to new warehouse on top of the Black Friday banner. $1800 or walk... away.
What's the weight capacity on this thing? About to pull the trigger

What's the weight capacity on this thing? About to pull the trigger
They redid the site and removed the base model. Only showing the Pro Curve now. Weight limit was 350. I took a 150lb bag for a carry on it and it was completely sturdy. Walking was awkward but the deck was a non issue.

At the checkout window in the codes box, try STRENGTH15 . It threw 15% off cart at me.
If the shipping breaks the bank, the same treadmill is on Amazon ready to deliver for $2200

EDIT: I can't figure how to link sites anymore, it changes them all to Media post. Amazon Vortex Strength Motorless Curve Treadmill

Last edited:
They redid the site and removed the base model. Only showing the Pro Curve now. Weight limit was 350. I took a 150lb bag for a carry on it and it was completely sturdy. Walking was awkward but the deck was a non issue.

At the checkout window in the codes box, try STRENGTH15 . It threw 15% off cart at me.
If the shipping breaks the bank, the same treadmill is on Amazon ready to deliver for $2200

EDIT: I can't figure how to link sites anymore, it changes them all to Media post. Amazon Vortex Strength Motorless Curve Treadmill
Yeah the Amazon one is probably the best deal all things considered

Yeah the Amazon one is probably the best deal all things considered
Comes down to $100 between them after shipping . Unless you can secure a big discount or throw in bonus toys.

Not that it matters but it also can withstand being drug from the carport across gravel, up a 52" dirt hill and 60ft down turf track, then 40ft over whatever was in gym I didn't move out the way. 30 minutes of dedication and destruction but it's 375lbs on caster wheels the size of a golfball

Comes down to $100 between them after shipping . Unless you can secure a big discount or throw in bonus toys.

Not that it matters but it also can withstand being drug from the carport across gravel, up a 52" dirt hill and 60ft down turf track, then 40ft over whatever was in gym I didn't move out the way. 30 minutes of dedication and destruction but it's 375lbs on caster wheels the size of a golfball
Holy shit. Would the box fit on a dolly? Idk if I could wrestle a box through the garage and into the basement at that weight

Holy shit. Would the box fit on a dolly? Idk if I could wrestle a box through the garage and into the basement at that weight
Fits on a Freight unloading hydraulic dolly with forks. Once you get into the crate it's not many pieces, but the deck is put together and it's probably 350lbs alone. Will need a 2nd body if you have to get it up/down steps or through a door. I used the garage roll up and just took the long way around yard.

t6JsyYm.jpg

Back