What's your favorite beer?

deschutes-BBXXVI-2014.jpg

Honestly I'm a straight vodka man. But when I drank beer it was as girly as possible... little kings. I can't find them where I live anymore.

396430.littlekingsbeer.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:
I enjoy sour beers, recently had passion fruit and blood orange both were great. I ended up yelling because I drank 8 of them.

Tuborg
Heineken
Stella
Guinness
Coors Banquet
Bavaria
Moretti
Sapporo

Bunch of crafts that I don't mind as well. Can't say I'm too fussy about beer. I'll try anything once.

I always fall back to dos Equis. Can't go wrong with that beer. It's easy to drink and tastes great. I've been drinking it since I was 14 though, I'm 41 now.

I like Mexican beers I'll drink a good Mexican lager anyday. It's just that dos Equis is my fall back no matter what.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Also fuck all these damn hipster beers. I can drink a few of those but you can't drink that shit all day by the pool. Dos Equis you can drink that shit by the pool on a hot summer day.

Not my favorite, but its what I'm drinking every day

p青岛啤酒(瓶装)dd.jpg

70 cents USD per 20 ounce bottle, tastes pretty decent too.

So far I pretty much concluded I hate light beers and ales. To watered down or bitter, but I do really enjoy red oak amber lager and blue moon

I do like pairing...Sapporo is great with Hibatchi. Tsing Tso with Chinese. Dos Equis or Modelo with Tacos. Hoffbrau with Pretzels. Guiness with steak and potatoes. Miller at Nascar events. Pabst at Hipster events. Zima at Gay weddings etc

Same here, but I don't think I could ever be friends with anyone who drinks craft beers and trendy brews. Sure they wouldn't want to be friends with me either.

2qu0xzs.jpg
That's seems a ridiculously shallow thing to say. I really do see how someone's taste in beers would effect my being friends with them?

Most of my friends drink Coors or Bud Light where as I'm pretty much strictly craft. It doesn't really seem to effect our friendships at all other than if they run out of beer while at my house they may not have anything they like on hand.

My favorite beer is free. My second favorite is cold.

I've been really drinking a lot of Pinner from Oskar Blues lately though.

use to hate Guinness but now I prefer it. I also like Sam adams and recently tried a bottle of modelo it was pretty good. next time I'll probably buy some modelo and give it a real test

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back